5.0 out of 5 stars Value for money..., 3 Oct. 2011
This review is from: 1M 28AWG Pro HDMI 1.4 Cable Lead for HDTV, Blu Ray, Xbox, PS3 Upto 2160P Supported, Top Qaulity Bottom Price, Sale On! (Electronics)
I would first like to emphasize the excellent service provided by Amazom! It's amazing how being in Portugal, when I place an order I get the same in the following two days, always very well packaged. Thanks Amazon.

This HDMI cable is all about value for money. Instead of speaking of the qualities or defects of the cables I just say that to test this cable used to compare the only cable I have at home, Ixos one that cost me about 55.
The definition, brightness, clarity and rich colors are there the same way and do not see the differences.The finish is really good, just from outside the mesh that is a little harsh but that's a minor point...to me,of course.
It is clear that from now on will not spend more money on cables of established brands because this cable is also excellent but much cheaper. No need to be smart, just have a little common sense and the right choice is easy (What Hifi magazine will employ me and I should be paid for this review).

Best regards.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Notch Cables!, 7 Oct. 2011
Very High Quality cables at very good prices and well protected both during transport & afterwards with caps to protect the connectors. I would recommend these cables to anyone after high quality HDMI cables.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well with a Macbook Pro Thunderbolt port adaptor, 25 Feb. 2014
I use it daily with a Macbook Pro Thunderbolt port adaptor. Touch wood, I have yet to have any issues.