5.0 out of 5 stars air horns
I fitted these to my motorbike. If they are not going to see me then they will definitely hear me now. very good for the price. I recommend ALL bikes should have them. I had to get a couple of washers to make them fit tight but thats all I can fault them on. in my opinion they are brilliant.
Published on 1 Dec 2011 by Rich

2.0 out of 5 stars Not that much better.
Published on 30 Jun 2012 by Birdy 1973

5.0 out of 5 stars air horns, 1 Dec 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars car horns, 7 Nov 2011
This review is from: Air Horn Set 12V Dual Tone - Cars, Trucks, 4x4's & Vans
very pleased with this set of horns good sound compared to old horns on my car & good fitting instructions.

5.0 out of 5 stars Twin Air Horns, 3 Oct 2011
This review is from: Air Horn Set 12V Dual Tone - Cars, Trucks, 4x4's & Vans
Very satisfied with the whole transaction. It was good value, arrived early and they worked as expected. Good company to deal with

4.0 out of 5 stars Sound good, 22 May 2012
Arrived nice and fast.
Instructions and diagrams were a bit difficult to understand as they were very small, for an old guy like me to read and printing wasn't very clear and in several languages. The relay had come apart in the pack I received but was easily glued back together again with adrop of superglue. Fixing brackets were a bit on the flimsy side but did the job. You need to know a little bit about wiring to fit these and you will need your own wire, nuts and bolts and crimps to connect them up.
Once fitted though they certainly let people know you are there......

5.0 out of 5 stars Horns, 17 April 2012
This review is from: Air Horn Set 12V Dual Tone - Cars, Trucks, 4x4's & Vans
I bought these as a replacement on my Suzuki Grand Vitara, the originals are absolute rubbish, these are excellent, not only loud but definitely give the get out of the way message, instead of I'm really sorry I'm in your way.
The local dealer said they would recommend them as an after sale.

5.0 out of 5 stars Coming through!!, 26 Jun 2011
J. M. Jones (Exeter) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Air Horn Set 12V Dual Tone - Cars, Trucks, 4x4's & Vans
Easy to fit and sound alot better than the origonal horn on my Vauxhall Vivaro. If anyone cuts me up they definately know about it now!!

5.0 out of 5 stars AIR HORN SET 12V DUAL TONE, 26 Mar 2012
This review is from: Air Horn Set 12V Dual Tone - Cars, Trucks, 4x4's & Vans
EXCELLENT PRODUCT AND SERVICE DELIVERY VERY PROMPT AT A VERY GOOD PRICE, EASILY INSTALLED TO VEHICLE, SOUND EXTREMLY GOOD, MUCH BETTER THAN THE VEHICLE MANUFACTURES ORIGINAL. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

5.0 out of 5 stars Replacement horns, 13 Oct 2012
This review is from: Air Horn Set 12V Dual Tone - Cars, Trucks, 4x4's & Vans
Delivered on time, suitably packed, very easily fitted although mountings seem rather light. They work fine, hope that they last as the car mounting position exposes them to under car splashing.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not that much better., 30 Jun 2012
This review is from: Air Horn Set 12V Dual Tone - Cars, Trucks, 4x4's & Vans
5 Stars for services, 5 stars for price. 1 Star for instuctions, I just ended up using the original conections, just a straight swop with the original horn on my Nissan Navara. Just needed a bit of wiring and and some conections, didnt even use the relay. However the whole point in replacing the horn was to have a much beefier sound on my Navara, but im quite disappointed as the sound is not much better than the original and certainly doesnt sound like a air horn.

2.0 out of 5 stars Be Aware, 27 Jun 2014
This review is from: Air Horn Set 12V Dual Tone - Cars, Trucks, 4x4's & Vans
Be aware that if you just replace the existing horns with these, they probably won't work. For these horns to work you need a relay that you have to buy seperately. I wasn't aware of this, as I saw no reference in the write-up. Therefore I am not aware if they work, or not. Crystal Edge have told me that they don't sell the relay, you'll have to get it elsewhere.

Air Horn Set 12V Dual Tone - Cars, Trucks, 4x4's & Vans