on 12 March 2013
I really like these earrings as they can be worn day or night and they do look far more expensive than they were but they are a little smaller than anticipated. They came in a lovely box which looked good, especially if they are to be given as a present. Overall I would definitely recommend them!
on 6 December 2015
These earrings were purchased from my Amazon wish list. I love the shape of them. They are neat stud earrings and not too small. I probably wear them more than any other pair. However the diamonds are so microscopically tiny that they can't be seen at all. It looks as though there are just 3 little bumps of silver. If I had known I would have bought a similar shaped earring for half the price. 3 stars because I think 'hot diamonds' is a bit of a con.
on 3 December 2013
Lovely earrings, just as described and I am sure they are going to be appreciated and enjoyed.
Have only given 4 stars as the packaging is a bit weird. Nice large box with velvet lining just fine but then each earring is in a fiddly little plastic bag and I am not sure that I can display them nicely inside the box when I hand them over as a gift.
Delivered promptly and adequately packaged so no problems there
on 4 October 2013
When they arrived they were smaller than I expected and too much packaging. For these reasons I've not given 5 stars. They are however very beautiful, simple and with the gentle curve feminine and elegant. My boyfriend complimented the first time I wore them.
on 29 November 2013
bought these from a wish list ..so disappointed by the size and quality just couldn't give them as a present ...bought similar from shop better quality and better price
on 26 December 2013
This item, ordered as an Xmas gift, was entirely as advertised, and a very satisfactory purchase. The recipient was also delighted by the earrings.
on 10 January 2014
Beautilfully packaged, box can be used for other earrings as well. Tasteful earrings, very appreciated by the recipient at Christmas
on 22 July 2014
Smaller than expected but still loved them. A gift for a friend who I am sure will also love them. Great and speedy service.
on 12 October 2014
Wife loves them. They look great on her. Matches the ring and is an inexpensive gift for the one you love.
on 29 December 2014
The ear rings are real and nice however very very very tiny so please allow for a tiny product .