5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning
I bought this watch for my boyfriends 21st and he loved it. A stylish yet understated watch. Great to wear everyday.
Published 17 months ago by Tini2710

1.0 out of 5 stars what you do NOT know about Rotary brand
As you may know, Rotary offer a lifetime warranty on all its watches.
What they did't tell you, is that they ask two things to maintain the lifetime warranty status on your product:

1) you have to return the watch in UK at least every three years for maintenance.

2) it is a paid service, exactly 25 GBP + taxes + shipping charges

Aside...
Published 7 months ago by Stefano Gandolfo

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning, 15 Nov 2012
This review is from: Rotary Men's Quartz Watch with Yellow Dial Analogue Display and Brown Leather Strap GS02819/03 (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars watch purchase, 12 Oct 2011
excellent purchase delivered fast and all in tip top condition with no fuss at all would buy from this dealer again without hesitation, thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rotary indeed!, 12 April 2013
Got this watch for just over 60 and out of the box it look stunning. An excellent gift for anyone who likes classic watches. The packaging too was fantastic!

5.0 out of 5 stars an excellent dress watch., 23 Jan 2013
I love this watch. its elegant and clear. A good dress watch. it arrived quickly and is an excellent price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Classy Traditional Watch., 17 Dec 2012
Very nice watch I liked the look of it when I first saw it, it really lives up to it's looks, and feels part of me already, arrived in perfect condition, no problems at all, well just one, the price had dropped by a few pounds after I purchased it, but that is the breakes !!! .

Would recommend it to anybody looking for a classy traditional watch.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice sofisticated watch, 31 July 2013
I got this watch for my dad and he really likes it. It is a simple design but looks decent and it is comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money classic watch., 31 May 2013
This purchase represents good value for money and the watch is conservative, understated and a pleasure to wear. I am very happy with this purchase and would not hesitate to recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch, 22 May 2013
I chose this watch as I specifically wanted a watch designed with a tan strap and gold colour instead of silver colour metal. This was a far cheaper alternative to another watch that looked similar with a brand of watch I trusted. My only gripe is that the colour of strap is a lot more red than the picture suggests.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect gift to myself!, 10 Jan 2013
I haven't worn a watch in years because I haven't been able to find one that I love at a reasonable price. I am so glad I found this one - and at a discounted price! It's a lovely looking watch and very comfortable to wear. I think it is more of a unisex watch as I am female and I find that it isn't too chunky on my wrist. The only (slight) negative I have is the strap. I think I'd have preferred it to be a darker brown like what is shown in the picture... The strap I have is a bit more of a mahogany brown but I can always have the strap changed.

Overall: Highly recommended. Good quality. Comfortable. Elegant.

5.0 out of 5 stars A very good watch for the money, 21 Jun 2013
The watch was as I had anticipated. It is attractive and looks like a watch costing more than the price.
The service and delivery was smooth efficient and prompt.

ARRAY(0xa7cc24d4)