5.0 out of 5 stars was perfect!!, 24 Jan 2013
I first saw this ring at H.SAMUELS and found that they had limited sizes and none available at any other local store and that to order it would take to long. Just by chance i entered the label name into AMAZON and it was right there. I had been searching for an engagement ring for my girlfriend, one that was pretty with diamonds in but affordable and not to girly, this one is perfect. It actually arrived afew days befor estimated arrival date which was great and when i opened it found that it was in a beautiful box and all still sealed, which i liked because it felt like no one else had tried it on before my girlfriend lol. All in all a lovely ring and excellant service and value from AMAZON (as always beating the high street on price).
P.S the girlfriend absolutely loves it!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy with confidence, 22 Jun 2012
This review is from: Hot Diamonds Multi Leaf Silver And Diamond Ring - Size P (Jewellery)
This is a very pretty Ring,at first I did wonder if it would catch material ect, but no it is fine, I wear it constantly.
It is comfortable, very pleased with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hot Diamond Ring, 15 April 2014
This looks really lovely and is so comfortable when wearing it that you cannot feel its on. The leaf work is very unusual and I have noticed there is a pendant and earrings to match which I will purchase in the future. It does not catch on clothes or tights and I have not taken it off since I bought it. I have had lots of comments and I highly recommend this beautiful ring.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 20 Aug 2014
Not as chunky as I thought it would be but I still wear it quite a lot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 Dec 2014