4.0 out of 5 stars not as bright as expected but still a great colour
A hairdresser friend of mine used this with 20vol peroxide on my mid-to-light brown hair. I left it on for 45 mins on the lengths (which had some previous colour) and about 20-25 mins on the roots. Admittedly it did not turn out quite as bright as I expected, but when the sun hits it t has serious wow factor. I'm very pleased with this colour! Have washed my hair a...
Published 13 months ago by Laura

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't get what I paid for!
I did not get what I had paid for. I only received 1 pack of this colour when it states 3 and I paid for 3!
Published 5 months ago by felecia

1.0 out of 5 stars Coloured roots!, 3 Feb 2013
This review is from: L'Oreal Excel Hicolor Highlights Red 34 g (3-Pack) (Personal Care)
Well I watched this video on YouTube telling me that if I used this and mixed it with the developer my hair would go bright red (from dark brown). Well she was wrong, I used this and it only dyed my roots red! And the rest of my hair stayed basically brown! I don't think this product is very good for brown haired people even though it is labeled for dark hair.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 3 Sep 2014
Washed out / faded in 3 days not happy

5.0 out of 5 stars I L.O.V.E IT, 19 Mar 2013
I used it on my Virgin Brazilian remy hair (black), and waited for 1.5 hours and the hair was completely red :)
And the shipping was fast

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay product, 3 Mar 2013
I found this product okay, it does rub off on clothes and makes hair slightly dry. I have red hair, I followed the instructions but did not see any sort of difference to the colour of my hair I was hoping this product would brighten my hair colour and leave it vibrant unfortunately it did not.

L'Oreal Excel Hicolor Highlights Red 34 g (3-Pack)
Usually dispatched within 4 to 5 days