5.0 out of 5 stars Rotary Ladies two tone bracelet watch, 5 Jun 2013
Mrs. Angela Coleman (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Rotary Women's Quartz Watch with White Dial Analogue Display and Two Tone Stainless Steel Bracelet LB00231/01 (Watch)
I was quite specific in what I wanted. Roman numerals on a white face. Two tone bracelet and big enough to read the numbers easily plus I wanted the date. This watch is classic in style and matched up to all my criteria.

5.0 out of 5 stars Clear, attractive everyday watch, 11 July 2013
I have been hunting to replace a much-loved Swiss watch but everything looks so factory-made & 'cheap' ..............this is a very nice, sturdy watch............I love the face, which is very clear..............the 'strap' is quite 'heavy' and not as pretty, or intricate, as my more dainty, old-fashioned original but it seems very well-made & I am sure I will enjoy many years of use.......overall very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Clear face, 1 May 2013
Replacement for lost automatic watch. Good time keeping.feels light,Slimmer than automatic ,looks classy.
Date has magnifying but discreet area .

5.0 out of 5 stars I have a broad wrist and have had difficulty getting an attractive watch to fit. The face is, 8 Mar 2014
I have a broad wrist and have had difficulty getting an attractive watch to fit but this is perfect for me. The face is very clear and I can read it even without my glasses. A good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Watch, 2 Aug 2013
Great looking watch. Just what I wanted and expected. Love Rotary anyway as I bought my husband a slim line Rotary for our engagement many many years ago.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rotary the same and as good today as my first, 6 May 2013
Mrs. Christine Lloyd (Liverpool UK) - See all my reviews
Lives up to name, Rotary, everything I wanted for my significant birthday. Last watch 39 years ago for my 21st was a Rotary and still going strong but I have now updated design for my ..................birthday

5.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied customer, 1 April 2014
Delighted with my watch. The face is good and very clear to read and the bracelet is easy to undo. I would recommend it to anyone.

4.0 out of 5 stars Rotary Watch, 26 Jan 2014
Love the watch but two days later I found it for 30 less in a high street jewellery shop. Will look around in future before purchasing of the internet.

5.0 out of 5 stars It is lovely I am very pleased. The service was efficient and quick, 1 July 2014
Chose this watch as an every day item. It is lovely I am very pleased. The service was efficient and quick.

5.0 out of 5 stars Smart and Easy to Read, 20 April 2014
As I expected from Rotary, this is a good looking watch and with quite a big face it is easy to read at a glance and date function and second hand are really useful. I had to get quite a few links removed before this sat well on my small wrists, but now that's done I rarely seem to take it off.