on 5 June 2013
I was quite specific in what I wanted. Roman numerals on a white face. Two tone bracelet and big enough to read the numbers easily plus I wanted the date. This watch is classic in style and matched up to all my criteria.
on 11 July 2013
I have been hunting to replace a much-loved Swiss watch but everything looks so factory-made & 'cheap' ..............this is a very nice, sturdy watch............I love the face, which is very clear..............the 'strap' is quite 'heavy' and not as pretty, or intricate, as my more dainty, old-fashioned original but it seems very well-made & I am sure I will enjoy many years of use.......overall very pleased.
on 1 May 2013
Replacement for lost automatic watch. Good time keeping.feels light,Slimmer than automatic ,looks classy.
Date has magnifying but discreet area .
on 8 March 2014
I have a broad wrist and have had difficulty getting an attractive watch to fit but this is perfect for me. The face is very clear and I can read it even without my glasses. A good buy.
on 6 May 2013
Lives up to name, Rotary, everything I wanted for my significant birthday. Last watch 39 years ago for my 21st was a Rotary and still going strong but I have now updated design for my ..................birthday
on 16 July 2014
I needed a new watch for every day, and I choose this one due to the name, Rotary, and the positive reviews. I was not disappointed, this watch is lovely and a quality item. I am not a fan of the very large ' bling' watches that are currently in fashion and therefore are mostly what is on sale, so I was delighted to find this watch on Amazon and on sale. So I made my purchase and I am delighted. This watch compliments my wrist, although slightly too big I prefer a loose strap, the face is clear enough for me to see and read the time, the date is a tad small but at a squint I can make it out. Another reviewer mentioned the Lifetime Guarantee and I went to the Rotary website and did this in moments. A very stylish, quality watch. I am very pleased with my purchase, the watch, the seller and the delivery are all excellent. 10/10. I would recommend this product and this seller. Very good delivery times.
on 2 August 2013
Great looking watch. Just what I wanted and expected. Love Rotary anyway as I bought my husband a slim line Rotary for our engagement many many years ago.
on 26 January 2014
Love the watch but two days later I found it for £30 less in a high street jewellery shop. Will look around in future before purchasing of the internet.
on 5 February 2015
The watch, which I selected after reading favourable reviews, was as expected, but the strap is too large. There are service agent details but, as I am reluctant to send the watch to Essex, I am going to try to get it shortened at a local jewellers, hopefully at no charge. There is a helpful measuring tape to get the right wrist size. The other gripe is that, although there is a Lifetime Guarantee on the watch, it needs a jeweller's name and receipt/date of purchase. No receipt was received with the watch, so I will have to rely on print outs of Amazon emails. Overall, however, I am happy with the purchase.
on 4 April 2014
I wanted a watch that I could read without my glasses or in low light. It had to have a white face and black hands, but I did not want a huge watch. I wanted a pretty comfortable bracelet strap, and a good make of watch without being too expensive. This fit all the requirements, it came very quickly too. I am very pleased with it, once I got the bracelet adjusted which cost me just £5 at the local watchmender. It has a tiny date window on it, which I really cant see without my glasses, but I dont mind that as I dont need to know the date by my watch, but that is the only thing I could criticise.