5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!
Published 18 months ago by regan

3.0 out of 5 stars Sparkly earrings
Not very pleased with this item. Ther was no sparkle with them, the diamond was minute and the silver was very light in weight. Quite suitable for office wear but not that special for a night out
Published 14 months ago by Moi

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, 27 Dec 2012
This review is from: Hot Diamonds Plumeria Stud Silver And Diamond Earrings (Jewellery)
I was bought these as part of my xmas present from my partner (possibly as I hinted for them). They are beautiful and I am soooo pleased. Plumerias are my favourite flower anyway but would suit anyone who likes flowers in general. They are small but cover most of my earlobe so definitly stand out enough. They came in the usual Hot Diamonds box and very well packaged. Would highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice present, 23 Feb 2014
I was looking for something delicate as a present. These were a good choice. Nice size and lovely design and quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely High Quality Earings, 6 Feb 2014
Lovely high quality Hot Diamonds product
Good size and comfortable to wear
Have had compliments!
Lovely packaging for a gift

3.0 out of 5 stars Sparkly earrings, 16 April 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars beautiful, 19 Jan 2013
Mr. James C. Harry (Burgess Hill, UK) - See all my reviews
Got these and matching necklace for my fiancé this christmas, she's very happy with them. They're very delicate on her little ears and look perfect.

4.0 out of 5 stars A well received gift..., 30 Jun 2014
Emmster "the book wurme" (Hampshire, England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Nice little product. Small diamonds of course - but don't forget the price - and they're still nice to look at. The earrings themselves are not massive (a bonus I feel!) and are sort lobe-covering if your lady's ears are standard sized.

Great little modestly priced gift. I certainly got some brownie points for them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hot Diamonds Plumeria, 15 May 2014
I already have a hot diamonds charm bracelet and wanted some better quality earrings to replace some cheap ones I have in my jewellery box - I bought these and love them, they are great quality! They remind me of my holidays to Hawaii and are great to pair with everything. Very happy customer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 7 May 2014
These were bought as a present and the recipient thought they were stunning, they are very delicate and very pretty

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 2 May 2014
Great size. Comfortable to sleep in. Nicely polished silver with a good sized diamond in my opinion. How big do you want it?

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 20 April 2014
Mr. C. Ladyman "PC PLUM" (England) - See all my reviews
Bought these for my partener as an anniversary present. She loved them and wears them all the time. A perfect gift