5.0 out of 5 stars Stops Leaks? I'll say.
If you have a leaking tap. a leaking down pipe, using amalgamating tape your worries end - until, of course you get the appropriate specialist. However, your temporary repair will ;last months. Don't be tempted to buy the largest width - the narrow tape adhered to itself and three or four turns will cover the majoroty of faults for months.
Published 16 months ago by Ralph Hill

3.0 out of 5 stars First time buyer (of self amalgamating tape)
Never bought self amalgamating tape before, it's for a new hobby, next time I shall buy a wider one, however, this doesn't dteract from the fact that is is exactly what it says it is and when I've used it believe it or not it self amalgamates.

Not unhappy with the product, well worth the cost.
Published 13 months ago by Andy Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars Stops Leaks? I'll say., 10 Jan. 2014
This review is from: 10m Black Self Amalgamating Tape for Waterproofing Connections by PoundMax (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars 10m Black Self Amalgamating Tape for Waterproofing Connections by PoundMax, 15 Oct. 2013
This is a very good product.
So far used as amalgamating tape on DAB and TV aerials and used to stop water leak on hosepipes.
So far so good, it does what it says on the tin.
There is nothing native about this product and I would recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Flat rubber duck, 28 Aug. 2013
Electronut "Ron" (Sheffield England) - See all my reviews
Very thick and strong, using it for exposed connection blocks in my garage. Remember to tug it tight so that it takes the shape of the stuff you are protecting. Thicker that a lot of tapes I've used in the past.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's addictive, 3 Mar. 2013
I bought a roll of this as a general emergency tape for my motorcycle tool kit. After taping a tiny hole in the wiring loom I still had 9.99 metres left and the roll was looking too big to go in my necessarily lightweight bike kit. So I thought I'd tape up those dangly straps hanging from my rucksack. What an improvement. All those loose straps that catch and tangle were now neatly tucked away.
Then I did my other rucksacks and my shooting bags, my wife's handbag strap (she'll be grateful eventually) and put a non-slip wrapping on a hammer handle. This is addictive. I've order another two rolls, one for me and for a friend as I spotted his rucksack straps are dangling.....

5.0 out of 5 stars Got to have some f this in your toolbox!, 12 Jan. 2013
Works wonders and is simple brilliant! Yes got it to me in 3 days, so happy with that
Don't mess, just buy some - you won't regret it - unless you need it and haven't got any

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tape, 11 Sept. 2013
L. Richardson "bof" (uk) - See all my reviews
I have used this tape throughout my working life and will continue to do so throughout my retirement. A bit fiddly to separate backing tape but works a treay.

5.0 out of 5 stars 10.mt Black Self Amalgamating Tape for Waterproofing Connections by PoundMax, 22 May 2013
Arrived very fast ..It is very handy to fixed many things . used for sattalite connection fitting to prevent water getting inside the cables..>the screw was loose on the push rod on the drain basin .I used on the top and bottom of the rod on the basin .and it done the work , I highly recommended the Seller and the Self Amalgamating. Tape. Thank you Edward.

5.0 out of 5 stars 10m Black Self Amalgamating Tape for Waterproofing Connections by PoundMax, 30 July 2013
I have used various different branded amalgamating tape over the years some good so not so good. This tape comes under the good description. I have been pleased with the results from this tape which was 2 times the length and 2/3rds the price of the last roll I bought. Delivered within the specified time so no complaints just praise.

3.0 out of 5 stars First time buyer (of self amalgamating tape), 26 April 2014

Not unhappy with the product, well worth the cost.

5.0 out of 5 stars watertight sealing!, 22 Feb. 2014
Great product for keeping water out of any outdoor electrical equipment. I use the tape for the F plugs on my satellite receiver dish. The Free-view HD picture is always faultless, despite living in a wet and windy area of Scotland