5.0 out of 5 stars Great set.
Published 19 months ago by Lesley

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok but?
Has most popular sizes but not all so beware if u want the very small batt do some research first unlike meself who is now encumbered with a lot of useless batts
Published 22 months ago by Alan

5.0 out of 5 stars Great set., 30 Aug. 2013
This review is from: 50 x Assorted Alkaline Watch Button Cell Batteries by PoundMax (Electronics)
I had about 10 watches all in my drawer. None of them worked. Nowadays its cheaper to buy a new watch than pay for a new battery in a jewellers. But I had some really nice watches so I thought I would give these a go. Fantastic, I now have so many working watches that Im spoilt for choice which one to wear. Im sure the other size batteries will come in handy for something, but this set has payed for itself already. One thing I will say, these batteries didnt fit into 2 Rotary watches that I have. Still, Im not bothered. Well worth the money..

4.0 out of 5 stars Good selection of spare batteries, 20 Oct. 2013
For the price this is a great selection of batteries that will fix many watches and other small devices.

Unlike the top review I have not had issues with the batteries needing immediate replacement - though there may have been 1 or 2 dead batteries that I have come across so far.

Well worth it even if only using a few - something to hold onto for when needed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted!, 23 Sept. 2013
Being a woman I have a collection of cheap and cheerful watches to match expensive and costly outfits. With the aid of the watch repair kit I bought recently it was simple to change the batteries of three of them. Thanks

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok but?, 22 May 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad for the price, 2 July 2013
Not bad but have found that I have still need to buy other batteries for my watches (well know brands of watch seconda and rotary) but for the price I have used my monies worth already.

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, 15 April 2013
All the sizes in the world bar the one you want, I had a few watches to fix and one of the most popular size battery I wanted wasn't in the pack

1.0 out of 5 stars "WARNING", 3 April 2014
"WARNING" Do not buy this product, batteries have little or no life even if they were being sold for 20p I would not buy anymore.

4.0 out of 5 stars I LIKE IT, 3 Sept. 2013
Was able to use some of the batteries . Good product and price was within budget. Was able to return several items back into operation

1.0 out of 5 stars Misleading title, 13 Oct. 2014
David W (SW London UK) - See all my reviews
1.5 volt Alkaline batteries are not really suitable for watches! It is recommended Silver Oxide cells should be used in watches requiring 1.55 volts (or Lithium cells for watches requiring 3.0 volts).
Why?
Alkaline batteries will not last as long. The voltage becomes lower as they discharge making the watch loose time and/or stop working well before the battery is fully discharged. most watches stop at less than 1.3 volts.
Silver Oxide batteries maintain their 1.55 volts until they are exhausted. They are also constructed to be far less likely to leak and do not contain chemicals harmful to the environment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price., 5 Sept. 2014
I have bought similar packets before and accept that at this price you are taking a chance. However, the few batteries that I have used so far have worked well (the first one was in my kitchen timer and is still going strong) and although I accept that it may not last for ever, at this price you can afford to change batteries every now and then.