5.0 out of 5 stars Works well
This mouth guard seems to work really well. I had an expensive one from the dentist before but this does the job just as well. Also it's shorter in length which may help prevent excessive saliva. No problems with shaping it (followed the instructions!) Trimming it for height with scissors as suggested left a sharp edge though - tip: round it off with a nailfile!
Published on 4 May 2012 by Oriel

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed!
Published 9 months ago by Oscar

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, 4 May 2012
This review is from: 2PLUS2(TM) Pair of Night Guards Mouth Guards for Bruxism (Teeth Grinding) (Personal Care)

4.0 out of 5 stars Adequate for the job, 26 Aug 2011
These were very easy to mould using the hot water technique and they stay in place all night, so they do exactly 'what it says on the tin'. However, given the rather flimsy material from which they are made, it remains to be seen how long they last.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent buy., 21 July 2014
Suffer badly with Bruxism, (in fact cracked a few teeth which cost a fortune to have fixed) Been using this guard just on my bottom teeth and all aches and pains have reduced dramatically im my jaw and neck. Quick delivery. Excellent buy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than some I have tried., 11 April 2014
Easy to use, quite comfy without needing any trimming. I had to heat it up 3 or 4 times at first to get anywhere near a decent fit and even now have to re-do it periodically. It is still not really snug, but does not fall out! On the whole reasonably satisfied, especially after some I have tried. Also, compared with paying the enormouse amount required by the dentist for a personal one it's pretty good!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Effective, 22 May 2013
I received these very quickly after I ordered. I followed the easy instructions and the guard fits perfectly and is very comfortable to wear. One thought though. Don't hold the guard in the hot water a second too long! It curls up and a little at the back end managed to adhere to itself though it didn't affect the fit. Well worth the money in my view. Easy to clean.

5.0 out of 5 stars i have had other makes of this and they made ..., 17 Sep 2014
fcowen (uk) - See all my reviews
i have had other makes of this and they made my jaws ache but these are comfy and a snug fit and came on time

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed!, 21 Mar 2014
Having used other brands of mouth guards, I thought I would give this one a go after reading the glowing reviews. The price was not a factor in my decision as they are about the same price as the last guard I purchased which was very good. Now wish I had not bothered! Despite following the instructions several times the guards would not fit properly, even after trimming down. If I had paid £5-6 then I would not be complaining but they are not exactly cheap! Would not recommend this product and will be going back to my previous brand purchased.

3.0 out of 5 stars This item is OK, 28 Jan 2014
The item arrived in good time and well packaged. The instructions were clear enough, but you need to work quickly and take care over the water temperatures you use. It fits OK and I've used it a few times now, keeping the second one un-moulded for now as a spare.

I think a dentist one would be more comfortable - after one particularly heavy night I had a sore mouth - gums and cheeks had been rubbed, but this isn't bad to check if you can actually sleep wearing one.

Overall a decent if not very comfortable product.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for bruxism but not if you have a crown and a bridge, 11 Jun 2013
LA Bath (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I ordered these after bought a cheaper version which was rubbish. These where better but no good for me as I do grind my teeth very badly. I also have a crown and bridge which I need to protect , so had to go back to the dentist in the end to get a proper impression done and a firmer stronger bite plane made.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely fantastic product - really helped with my tooth grinding, 9 Jan 2013
I was apprehensive about buying a mouthguard online, but I had been in such pain due to my night tooth-grinding and clenching that I had become desperate. The mouthguard came very quickly (thankfully!) and as I had read the other reviews about being very careful when preparing and moulding the mouthguard, I followed the instruction booklet that came with it very carefully. It moulded to my mouth perfectly and I had no problems with it.

After 1 night of wearing it I immediately felt the benefit - my jaw no longer hurt and my teeth weren't sensitive. It is very comfortable to wear and I didn't need to trim it or anything. I wear it every night and every time I nap now and it seems very sturdy after the week I've been wearing it.

It is not only beneficial for grinding, but I have a big problem with jaw clenching, and because of its shape on your upper teeth it realigns your bottom jaw to sit in the correct position, and really makes it difficult to clench. Also it doesn't create a lot of saliva which was my other concern, and it feels very safe and secure in my mouth.

I just use 1 of the guards on my top teeth, the other one I keep as a spare.

Truly fantastic product, would highly recommend!