4.0 out of 5 stars Adequate for the job
These were very easy to mould using the hot water technique and they stay in place all night, so they do exactly 'what it says on the tin'. However, given the rather flimsy material from which they are made, it remains to be seen how long they last.
Published on 26 Aug 2011 by HollyP

3.0 out of 5 stars This item is OK
The item arrived in good time and well packaged. The instructions were clear enough, but you need to work quickly and take care over the water temperatures you use. It fits OK and I've used it a few times now, keeping the second one un-moulded for now as a spare.

Published 2 months ago by Nicki

4.0 out of 5 stars Adequate for the job, 26 Aug 2011
This review is from: 2PLUS2(TM) Pair of Night Guards Mouth Guards for Bruxism (Teeth Grinding) (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, 4 May 2012
This mouth guard seems to work really well. I had an expensive one from the dentist before but this does the job just as well. Also it's shorter in length which may help prevent excessive saliva. No problems with shaping it (followed the instructions!) Trimming it for height with scissors as suggested left a sharp edge though - tip: round it off with a nailfile!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Effective, 22 May 2013
I received these very quickly after I ordered. I followed the easy instructions and the guard fits perfectly and is very comfortable to wear. One thought though. Don't hold the guard in the hot water a second too long! It curls up and a little at the back end managed to adhere to itself though it didn't affect the fit. Well worth the money in my view. Easy to clean.

5.0 out of 5 stars Night Guards, 14 Aug 2012
This is a great set and the instructions are easy to follow - certainly does what it says on the tin! Far better value than going via your dentist...

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely fantastic product - really helped with my tooth grinding, 9 Jan 2013
I was apprehensive about buying a mouthguard online, but I had been in such pain due to my night tooth-grinding and clenching that I had become desperate. The mouthguard came very quickly (thankfully!) and as I had read the other reviews about being very careful when preparing and moulding the mouthguard, I followed the instruction booklet that came with it very carefully. It moulded to my mouth perfectly and I had no problems with it.

After 1 night of wearing it I immediately felt the benefit - my jaw no longer hurt and my teeth weren't sensitive. It is very comfortable to wear and I didn't need to trim it or anything. I wear it every night and every time I nap now and it seems very sturdy after the week I've been wearing it.

It is not only beneficial for grinding, but I have a big problem with jaw clenching, and because of its shape on your upper teeth it realigns your bottom jaw to sit in the correct position, and really makes it difficult to clench. Also it doesn't create a lot of saliva which was my other concern, and it feels very safe and secure in my mouth.

I just use 1 of the guards on my top teeth, the other one I keep as a spare.

Truly fantastic product, would highly recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Quality, 25 Feb 2014
Have been using it for one week now, so far it is very much worth the purchase and the price.

4.0 out of 5 stars ummmm, 22 Feb 2014
I can see how this would work for some folks. It doesn't particularly work very well for me personally - have moulded one for top teeth, it fits, no trimming necessary, but have trouble tolerating it in my mouth. I'm glad I've got it just in case I get to the point that I have no alternative but to use it. Followed instructions but needed to double dip in hot water to get it soft enough to mould to teeth. Be careful not to burn your mouth. Self hypnosis download by rachael Eccles for bruxism (desperate times call for desperate measures) and magnesium oil are helping - no teeth clenching last night and no aches this morning, what a flipping treat.

4.0 out of 5 stars 2plus2, 6 Feb 2014
product is used by my wife which she finds good enough to stop her grinding her teeth whilst sleeping at night.

3.0 out of 5 stars This item is OK, 28 Jan 2014

I think a dentist one would be more comfortable - after one particularly heavy night I had a sore mouth - gums and cheeks had been rubbed, but this isn't bad to check if you can actually sleep wearing one.

Overall a decent if not very comfortable product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Night guard for teeth grinding, 10 Jan 2014
Was pleasantly surprised at how comfy this was once I finally it out of the packet because I have to say that my initial reaction when I saw them was that they were rather hard/bulky. However, having followed the instructions, which I found quite easy to follow, I am impressed. I was convinced the thing would fall out during the night and I would choke but strangely once it's in place it doesn't go anywhere until I take it out in the morning. I can still speak with it in, albeit rather strangely, and the rubber is soft enough that it doesn't rub and leave any sore spots on my gums. My only gripe is that I sometimes dribble in my sleep now as saliva seems to collect but that's only a minor thing really when weighed up against the damage I was previously doing to my teeth by grinding them - and I'm not disturbing my partner's sleep either.

ARRAY(0xb11fc5d0)