5.0 out of 5 stars Touch screen Stylus.
A very good stylus-slim and stylish, it doubles up both as a good quality 'biro' as well as a reasonably precise stylus for the iPad. It produces more accurate drawings than those attempted with a finger-tip! Another colleague in the office also uses one, and is equally pleased with his pen/stylus.
Published on 18 Feb 2012 by Backburner

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I was expecting
I thought when I bought it that it was going to be a professional stylus that works really well and when I got it it turned out to be a pen and the actuall stylus was the same style of stylus I already had that dident work I tried it and it was better than the other ones I got but still wasn't the quality I wanted
Published 12 months ago by J. Swcott

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Touch screen Stylus., 18 Feb 2012
This review is from: Kensington Virtuoso Touch Screen Stylus and Pen for iPad - Black (Accessory)

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice feel and good length, 15 Feb 2012
V3gas (Bristol, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I've tried a few different products but none have been as nice to use as the Virtuoso. With the lid on it's about the same length as a normal pen which is a massive plus; the shorter versions maybe more pocket friendly but are uncomfortable to use. This sits nicely in the hand and is very well balanced with a nice weighty feel of quality. I've got a 'Snugg iPad 2 Leather Case' and this pen clips perfectly on the external rear corner so you never need to be without it. It's a perfect companion for Notability(App) which I use on a daily basis. My only complaint is due to my own heavy handedness when I pulled my iPad from my bag and caught the Virtuoso on a strap causing the clip to bend back and leaving it more of a hook than a clip. Decided to order a new one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kensington stylus for iPad, 8 July 2013
Mrs. J. S. Finn "joleros" (Greece) - See all my reviews
Excellent, exactly what I hoped it would be like. Fast delivery, nice weight and reasonably priced. A good buy all in all.

4.0 out of 5 stars Kensington, 6 Oct 2013
It works very well but the head of the stylus could be smaller to aim correctly at the pad.
Liz Hughes Cirencester

4.0 out of 5 stars Stylus, 28 Sep 2013
It's fine. good pen, stylus works well on my windows phone, delivered promptly what more can I say. Quite stylish as well.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I was expecting, 21 Aug 2013
J. Swcott "johnboy" (england) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars Toch Screen Stylus, 10 Feb 2013
The pen writes well. Takes Parker refills which is a bonus.
Would have liked the capacitive foam to have been less squashy and a finer tip

5.0 out of 5 stars great feel and function, 14 Jun 2011
I have had several stylus for the iphone and ipad, this Kensington stylus leaves all the rest in its wake. i highly reccommend it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking stylus but I find the contact with the screen annoying bad, 5 May 2014
I bought for the practicality of having a pen, pocket clip and slim design... all of which are very good and the quality feels good too. The only trouble is it doesn't work as a stylus very well at all, you feel like you have to press down on it to make anything happen and it is a bit hit and miss whether it does or not...

Others I have tried are responsive with a light touch and actually improve the experience over using my fat fingers. regrettably it is now relegated to a drawer... I should have sent it back :-(

5.0 out of 5 stars Pen, 9 Mar 2014
This is excellent for those of us with big fingers lol but mine appears to be losing its touch function already.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›