on 15 June 2011
For the price the selection of glow sticks and accessories that you get is really good. However the glasses always fall off of your face! Also it would be good if there was an even amount of glow sticks in one box there were 30 blue and only 5 pink which wasn't so great when my costume theme was blue and pink. Other than that the actual products are great and they were delivered very quickly
on 20 October 2011
A good collection of glow sticks, also parts to them into either bracelets, hair clips or glasses. Good fun for the children. I found some of them were still glowing (less brightly) a couple of days later.
on 15 August 2012
I bought these for my 40th Birthday party. The children had a ball with them. The hair bands were a brilliant idea and they built all sorts of constructions with them.
on 1 May 2012
Bought these for a student night out. There were plenty of sticks to go around and they lasted the majority of the night.

The sticks are packaged separately from the hairband/glasses connectors; the bracelet/necklace connectors are in the tubes with glowsticks.

Very pleased overall and happy to recommend them.
on 28 September 2015
Did not receive what was stated. Only received 100 glow sticks, no glasses connectors, headband or flower ball were in the package, very disappointing.
on 23 November 2011
This is my second purchase of these from this seller (bought for Together winter music festival.) I've never had any probs with the glowsticks themselves (breaking/leakage etc) which I have had from the larger ones. The accessories received with the glowsticks are great too, little ears and 'glasses' although I've never used the 'ball' option . I ordered this set yesterday at lunchtime and they arrived this morning with super saver delivery! They always arrive pretty quick as per the other reviews. Awesome service, I'll keep coming back till I'm too old to wear glowbangles.
on 30 July 2011
This was an amazing little addition to the party we had which went well into the night. the ball was alot of fun and i would definately buy this again. great quality and packaging was safe.
on 1 July 2012
Arrived in good time. This is a great product. My daughter had brilliant fun with the glowsticks at her birthday sleepover.
on 26 October 2013
I ordered this pack for my son's 7th birthday party. There were NO Glow Glasses and NO Glow Ball/flower kits, simply the sticks with their tiny plastic connectors and some hair bands. VERY DISAPPOINTING.

Amazon needs to review this supplier as the contents description breaks the Trades Description Act.
on 27 November 2012
I bought these as a little extra fun for adding into the guiser's bags so they could illuminate the street during Halloween night. Only downfall was that they didn't arrive by Halloween but this was not the seller's fault as they were actually lost by Royal Mail. I emailed the seller and he responded immediately and offered a refund or replacement straight away. I asked for replacements to be sent and these were sent 1st class instead of 2nd class as a means to get them delivered on time, at no extra cost to myself. I received these the day after Halloween but intended on using them for Guy Fawke's Night instead. 2 days later, I received the initial package, clearly marked as 2nd class and postage marked as almost 2 weeks previously so knew the seller had been 100% honest with me. I called to tell him I had received another package and offered to send it back although he told me to keep it as "an early Christmas gift" which I thought was great customer service as he probably LOST money in my sale if you take into consideration the postage of both items and the lost revenue from one of them. Would definitely buy from this seller again...thank you :)