Size: (1 Pack)|Change
Price:£6.27+ Free shipping

on 5 February 2012
I use the product after using the shampoo and conditioner from the same range. I use the product on wet hair prior to drying and then again before straightening. I straighten my hair everyday but dont require to use it each time. Smells great!
on 30 December 2012
I love this product. Nothing else I've ever tried worked so well. It helps to straighten your hair while protecting it from the heat, which is great, but for me the biggest advantage is that it leaves your hair smelling like coconut and not flat iron! I use it almost every day and the bottle last for a few weeks, so even though it might seem expensive, I would say it's worth the money.
on 30 May 2013
i have used this range for some time now, love the shampoo and conditioner, and the serum is really good, but I couldn't get on with this product. Left my hair feeling dry and crunchy - best used as a finishing spray, I think.
on 16 January 2013
I love this spray, it protects my hair and gives me a smooth sleek finish. It stands up to frizz well and doesn't leave hair feeling weighted or looking lank/greasy.
on 30 March 2014
I had to give this product 5 stars because I seriously love it.

Since I started using it I was able to switch my straightener from the max all the way back to almost minimum. It's so much easier to get that perfect straight look and it lasts for hours in all weather (trust me... I live in the UK).

About the smell: I just don't like the really strong smell of alcohol that you feel as soon as you put it on, but that is soon gone and then you get a very nice cocoa smell that stays all day. Even the bf complimented on it!
on 3 April 2014
I'm sure this does what it says, but I just find my hair is a little greasy after using it. It's so liquidy that when you spray it on and go to style, your hair is damp again. It could just be a combination of the products I use though. I won't throw out the bottle, but probably won't buy again either.
on 15 April 2012
Nice smell to this product but didn't really do the work for me. I have coarse dry hair and was hoping it would help with making it look healthier and bring back the shine. Would buy this product again if it was cheaper just to make my hair smell nice but didn't think it was worth the money.
on 12 March 2014
practical,easy to use and fast result . for immediate hair straightening without the need to wait for three days and wash hair afterwards..just wash,dry and spray it and use your flat iron .you'll see the immediate result.but yu have to do it regularly
on 5 August 2013
the product ordering was quick and easy. Delivery came within stated time and packaging was secure. Enjoy using this product as it is very good. Will use it again
on 9 August 2013
My hair is coloured blond , need this to make my hair sleeker ! But instead it make it crispy and dry !
Although I'm sure it's fine on natural hair