5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant.
I Bought this to use after my Kera-Smooth treatment but when I used it on my naturally curly coloured hair it transformed it into lovely defined shiny locks - I am not having the straightening tratment now and have been looking for a product to tame my mane for years - Brilliant!
Published on 20 Jun 2011 by JJ

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Organic - full of Chemicals
Published on 17 Aug 2012 by Chrestomanci

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant., 20 Jun 2011
This review is from: Organix Conditioner Brazilian Keratin Therapy 385 ml (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Says what it does on the bottle, 19 Jan 2013
It's excellent! I have Afro hair and it works better than a relaxer for me. Same look without the chemical processing! No more relaxers for me!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars great value, 21 Oct 2011
much cheaper than other keratin products, great value and lovely smell. It does not leave hair as soft as the other keratin conditioners and shampoos purchased at the salon (which are 5 times more expensive) but the result is very satisfactory. I add a bit of maroccan oil before drying my hair just to make it softer. I have purchased the shampoo as well and I am happy with it

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing product. My hair was bleached at the ends ..., 21 July 2014
Amazing product. My hair was bleached at the ends with a dark dye onto and i felt like i have been growing it forever to try get it long again after a very bad hair disaster, i was ready to go very short again . but thought id try this, this really repaired my hair, by 4 treatments of this conditioner i have to say my hair is like virgin hair, its bouncy, hydrated, super soft, it was scraggy before, knotty and all fussy, i can't believe how good this is. highly recommended. i then took a risk and dyed my hair dark again as the belch was showing through and the sun has lightened it to a light brown which is not my hair colour. now its dark, and shiny and really not dry at all. so glad i found this. get it! haven't tried the shampoo yet.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Organic - full of Chemicals, 17 Aug 2012
Chrestomanci (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
VERY disappointing. The product information and brand name "ORGANIX" led me to beiieve this is an organic conditioner. However, the list of ingredients starts with: Aqua (water), Behentrimonum chloride, cetyl alcohol, glycol sterate glycerine, dimethicone, certearyl alcohol, ceteaerth-20, parfum ...etc ... and so it goes on with the "organic" ingredients so far down the list their value is negligible.
This is a cheap chemical-based conditioner (including artificial colour and perfume) with a few so-called "organic" ingredients so it can be sold at a ridiculously overly-inflated price. As I only use use non-chemical dimethicone-free products, I now have something valueless and unusable. I feel like I've been cheated. In future I shall return to using Aubrey Organics products, and avoid this dishonestly packaged rubbish.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 12 April 2014
If you've done the Brazilian Hair Straightening, you will have to use this product, which is wonderful on your hair.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not good for my hair, 20 Nov 2013
Both the shampoo and the conditioner left my hair really dry and unmanageable, not at all happy with the results.
For those who had the same problem, I could suggest trying the Mon Platin 500ml Natural Silk Therapy Black Caviar Total Repair Shampoo for Straighten Hair and the Mon Platin Professional 500ml Natural Silk Therapy Black Caviar Total Reviving Conditioner. They're slightly more expensive but even after using them the 1st time I was impressed and enthus with how my hair felt and looked.

4.0 out of 5 stars No difference to my hair., 7 Aug 2013
NIKRAM (Greater London, England) - See all my reviews
Feels like any other ordinary shampoo. My hair feels no different, but will continue to use as I ad a keratin treatment. I hate the smell.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 28 Jun 2013
it does exactly what it says. very happy with it. my hair never as soft and bouncy. will recommend it to friends.

3.0 out of 5 stars not bad bad could be better, 24 April 2013
Although it is not the best product out there in the market it `s still ok. Packaging and delivery were good, however product itself did not produce a result that i expected. Problem could be my difficult hair , not the product.Therefore only 3 star for this conditioner.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›