on 3 January 2012
fast delivery from the seller. the item works great and allows fast uploading of pictures and videos onto the iPad.
it is small enough for travel purposes.
will recommend this item to friends.
on 13 March 2012
Bought this even after reading some negative reports. Price was so cheap compared to the branded name product, that I decided I would take a chance anyway ! Delighted to say that it works and fits into my iPad with no problems and I have successfully downloaded my holiday photos from my camera. I have no complaints whatsoever about the product and my order was delivered promptly. I would reccommend this seller.
on 20 February 2012
This gadget has enabled me to transfer all my photos with ease onto my iPad , brilliant value would recommend it to anybody
on 6 February 2012
Item is very good and the price is excellent and arrived very quickly I used it straight away with my sd card and downloaded the photos I'd taken with no problems.
on 18 June 2012
Works a treat on ipad3. Bought this despite some negative reviews because of the price. Some comments that might be useful. 1. If using as card reader make sure you switch the little switch to card mode. 2. Be patient if you have a full card. I tried it with a nearly full 4gb SD card and I initially thought it wasn't working but the iPad doesn't seem to open it until it's created thumbnails of all your pics. 3. If you want a quick way of checking it is recognised, first open photo's on you iPad and then plug it in. You should very quickly see a camera menu appear at the top. If you have a lot of pics it will take time to open all but you can see it working rather just think it's not recognised.

Other points, also let me open pictures on an iPhone by plugging the iPhone into the USB. It wouldn't open my android device over the USB, but hey for 3 quid, can't expect everything I suspect the real apple one wouldn't either. :-)
on 17 October 2012
Not best pleased. Doesn't work on my Wife's iPad2, My iPhone4 or My Daughters 4th gen iPod Touch! All running ios6. Device message "This Accessory is Not Supported by ******" (****** being my devices). Read the lower end reviews before buying! Mistake that I made by not doing. Seller really needs to ensure product works with all flavours of stated compatible devices before generalizing. Delivery from seller was quick though, just the item not fit for purpose I intended. Only 2 quid so not worth hassle of returning. May know someone with earlier generation iDevices/ios platforms as it may work with those.
on 24 December 2011
I am well pleased with this product. I can now post my photos from my camera memory card straight to my iPad2 which will be brilliant when I'm on holiday to keep track of where I've taken them.
This also means I only need one memory card as, once posted and saved, I can format it to use again?
Well worth buying and I recommend this item to anyone.
55 comments|6 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 8 March 2012
As other reviewers have stated the problem with this device is it does not work with the USB connection, it seems to work ok with SD cards plugged directly in (ignore the incompatible error message as it does work fine) but as I need to transfer CF card files I need this to work through USB and despite trying 3 different USB keys (all correctly file/folder created) it is clear that there is an issue with the amount of power being transferred through the Apple connector to the USB device which in effect makes it useless other than for SD cards. Having read the reviews I think the description should be changed to reflect that this is not a 5 in 1 device and is actually an SD card reader only. Have lodged claim for refund with seller as only received yesterday and no point having a replacement item as it does not do what it says unfortunately

Just a quick update to this review, although I was told I could receive a refund by the seller, after returning and 2 further emails with the seller I had still not been refunded, only upon raising a claim through Amazon's guarantee program did I then receive my refund, buyer beware with this seller!
55 comments|44 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 27 January 2012
This device is not reconised fully by my Ipad 2. I keep getting error messages saying the device is not reconised. it only works with SD memory cardsometime and never with the USB connection. My advice is to avoid buying this and buy the original apple one which I have had to buy and works fine.
on 13 January 2012
I started going to dog agility events when my family got interested and take loads of photos of friends dogs too,
got an ipad 2 at christmas and bought this so i can show my pics at the events to anyone interested.
Used with a Canon EOS1D it plugged in and the ipad imediately brought up my pics as thumbnails from which I can view ,transfer or copy .
Haven't tried with a memory card but I didn't get it for that.
I'm very pleased with my purchase and would recommend to anyone at this price.