5.0 out of 5 stars great item
fast delivery from the seller. the item works great and allows fast uploading of pictures and videos onto the iPad.
it is small enough for travel purposes.
will recommend this item to friends.
Published on 3 Jan 2012 by erimela

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not work for USB connections
Published on 8 Mar 2012 by nictry

5.0 out of 5 stars great item, 3 Jan 2012
This review is from: Apple iPad iPAD 2 5 in 1 Camera Connection Kit (Personal Computers)
it is small enough for travel purposes.
will recommend this item to friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin !, 13 Mar 2012
Bought this even after reading some negative reports. Price was so cheap compared to the branded name product, that I decided I would take a chance anyway ! Delighted to say that it works and fits into my iPad with no problems and I have successfully downloaded my holiday photos from my camera. I have no complaints whatsoever about the product and my order was delivered promptly. I would reccommend this seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gadget, 20 Feb 2012
M. A. Winstanley "marky the" (liverpool england) - See all my reviews
This gadget has enabled me to transfer all my photos with ease onto my iPad , brilliant value would recommend it to anybody

5.0 out of 5 stars APD, 18 Jun 2012
A. Davies "Andy" (UK) - See all my reviews
Works a treat on ipad3. Bought this despite some negative reviews because of the price. Some comments that might be useful. 1. If using as card reader make sure you switch the little switch to card mode. 2. Be patient if you have a full card. I tried it with a nearly full 4gb SD card and I initially thought it wasn't working but the iPad doesn't seem to open it until it's created thumbnails of all your pics. 3. If you want a quick way of checking it is recognised, first open photo's on you iPad and then plug it in. You should very quickly see a camera menu appear at the top. If you have a lot of pics it will take time to open all but you can see it working rather just think it's not recognised.

Other points, also let me open pictures on an iPhone by plugging the iPhone into the USB. It wouldn't open my android device over the USB, but hey for 3 quid, can't expect everything I suspect the real apple one wouldn't either. :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars iPad camera and card adapter, 6 Feb 2012
Item is very good and the price is excellent and arrived very quickly I used it straight away with my sd card and downloaded the photos I'd taken with no problems.

4.0 out of 5 stars iPAD 2, 5 in 1 Camer Connection Kit, 7 Nov 2011
B. Tetley "Brian T" (Loughborough, UK) - See all my reviews
Was delivered as promised and it works fine with my Canon camera and the cards I have tried in it so far. The iPad reads the information and downloads it perfectly, what more could I ask. I tried it in my iPhone 4S and it comes up with the message "Unable to work with this device". Just so you know.
It does feel a little delicate to plug in, but no worse than any other peripheral using the iPad port.

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not work for USB connections, 8 Mar 2012
As other reviewers have stated the problem with this device is it does not work with the USB connection, it seems to work ok with SD cards plugged directly in (ignore the incompatible error message as it does work fine) but as I need to transfer CF card files I need this to work through USB and despite trying 3 different USB keys (all correctly file/folder created) it is clear that there is an issue with the amount of power being transferred through the Apple connector to the USB device which in effect makes it useless other than for SD cards. Having read the reviews I think the description should be changed to reflect that this is not a 5 in 1 device and is actually an SD card reader only. Have lodged claim for refund with seller as only received yesterday and no point having a replacement item as it does not do what it says unfortunately

Just a quick update to this review, although I was told I could receive a refund by the seller, after returning and 2 further emails with the seller I had still not been refunded, only upon raising a claim through Amazon's guarantee program did I then receive my refund, buyer beware with this seller!

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't Work for my Ipad2, 6 Jan 2012
Got this for a new IPad2. It has never worked, keep getting an unsupported error message. this is a very disappointing product that does not do what it claims.

5.0 out of 5 stars Apple iPad camera connection kit, 10 Feb 2012
Arrived on time and worked first time.It was
worth spending the money on it. I use it all the time

1.0 out of 5 stars Only worked once, 16 Oct 2011
It would only work using a USB , when a SD card was put in it worked once but would not work again. Vey please with with the returns proceedure though, I had a refund very quickly