Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£0.99

on 29 January 2014
This titillating erotic story kept me on my toes. Bestselling author Elaine Shuel did it right yet again. The action was nonstop from the beginning to its surprising conclusion. I'm glad I bought it and would recommend it to all erotica short story lovers.
on 21 October 2014
I really enjoyed the story in this work because it gave me a perspective that I didn’t have before. I’m not into violence so initially I wasn’t sure if I should read this because it is about a rape fantasy. It turned out that this is simply a fantasy that a woman has which is fulfilled in a harmless way to her, and because it gives you a glimpse into her mind and what she is feeling, which is the intent, I’m giving it five stars.

The author succeeded in what she set out to do, and the story was very satisfying, even having a twist to it. As it shows in the Amazon listing, this is not a novel by any means based upon the number of pages, however the story is long enough to be fulfilling and and satisfy male and female readers alike. I recommend this and other works by Elaine Shuel.
on 6 January 2012
A good short story. The prose is straight to the point and keeps the story moving along quickly by avoiding becoming bogged down in pointless details. I enjoyed the book and will be buying more of Elaine Shuel's work in future - keep them coming!!
on 31 January 2014
If you are a fan of Elaine Shuel's add this story to your reading list. If you are not a fan..you soon will be.
For me, her books are right up there in erotica.
on 6 July 2011
This is a fun, short bit of cuckold erotica. A husband and wife explore her rape fantasy, and it's everything they wanted and more! To satisfy his taste for troilism, he procures three men to take her roughly.

This story had the intended effect on me. It's very much a short story (don't expect too much plot), but Ms. Shuel's descriptions are vivid enough. There's a humorous twist at the end, too, which was fun. A good, light, erotic story.
on 25 November 2013
Thought but I guess ok it needed more beginning middle and end but a great idea all around good fun
on 10 May 2015
Don't bother
on 16 June 2011
Short, and very predictable. Did the author really get paid for writing this? To be honest we should be paid for downloading and then reading it. A rip off.
Cannot even give it one star.
44 comments|One person found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse