5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended
I would highly recommend this book to anyone who has lost someone to the other side and is interested in life after death. It is easy to read, down to earth and Tony proves that there is really life after death. Thank-you Tony for inspiring and comforting those who read this book.
Published on 19 Feb. 2005

3.0 out of 5 stars Fasinating
Enjoyed reading this book, gave a facinating insite into Tony Stockwells life as medium. Interesting thoughts on spirituality but you have to make your own mind up.
Published on 14 Aug. 2010 by V. Osborne

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, 19 Feb. 2005
By A Customer

4.0 out of 5 stars heartwarming, 19 Feb. 2007
I'm a big fan of Tony Stockwell's, and was intrigued to find out about the story behind his success. I found the book to be a bit of a slow starter, as it started at the beginning of his life and I was more interested in what he is doing now, but it was also interesting to read about some of his earlier experiences. I love Tony's explanations of what lies 'on the other side', and the more I hear from mediums like Tony Stockwell and Colin Fry the less worried I am about death and dying. This book confirms what I already believe - if you are a sceptic looking for evidence and proof, then you'll be disappointed, that's not what the book is about. It's a heartwarming and uplifting tale of this amazing medium's life so far - if you love Tony, you'll love this book!

5.0 out of 5 stars inspirational, 24 May 2005
Gemma Morley (Stanley Common, Derbyshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Thank you Tony for a truly inspirational read. I completed the book in 24 hours and was dissapointed it had to come to an end.
I found it hugely comforting and would recommend it to anybody who has an interest in life after death and anything spiritual.
I was crying buckets one minute and laughing my socks off the next and you know what, i really do feel now that i am very lucky to have my lot in life and feel a much more positive person. thank you tony and keep up the good work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Astounding., 10 Sept. 2008
This review is from: Spirited (Paperback)
I bought this book a few years ago, not from Amazon but elsewhere, and I wanted to contribute along with other readers of this astounding book that it is so interesting and fascinating that you literally can't put it down as you turn each page and have an overwhelming desire to read more. I have met Mr.Stockwell, and in front of over 100 people, my sister Susan came through, telling him to tell me things that nobody could possibly guess. This man changed my life that day, back in January 2007, and as my mother Margaret passed away yesterday, although I grieve, which is understandable and normal despite my belief in the afterlife, I know in my heart that she is ok, well and not in pain, in the spirit world and has been reunited with not only my sister, but many others of the family also, and they will greet me one day when it is my time to be reunited with them also. I find this an enormous amount of comfort.

Thank you Tony. You changed my life.

x

A
Wales, UK.

5.0 out of 5 stars An Excellent Read for anyone interested in Mediumship, 7 Oct. 2004
Michelle (Barking, Essex United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I was very excited about receiving this book as I had waited for it ever since it appeared on Amazon a few months ago. I have watched Tony Stockwell on his programme Street Psychic and was very impressed with his readings. My impressions of him from his book are that he is a very geniune and sweet person and I am thinking of going to see him in the future as he is also located in Essex. For anyone that is thinking of joining a spritualist church or is interested in mediumship this book explains what it is all about.
Tony answers all the questions that you might have, like what happens to us after we die. I found his explanation of this very helpful and easy to understand.
All that is left to say is, keep up the good work Tony and bless you for this wonderful book.

5.0 out of 5 stars The life to come, 2 Feb. 2010
Mrs. Mavis L. Fuller "book maven" (walton by the sea) - See all my reviews
Another lovely book by Tony Stockwell. It makes one wish you had the Gift to see the future life and whats in store for us. Although perhaps its best to just live day by day and after reading it I shall just 'Go with the flow'!! I lost my eldest son last year after a long illness but I,m happy now to think he is out of pain and with us in spirit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Is anyone out there? - We sure are!, 1 Dec. 2009
Michael Church "Author & Derby Historian" (Woking, Surrey, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Spirited (Paperback)
Informative and enjoyable, it was nice to read of Tony's early progression from village halls to the big stage. His gift or talent, if you prefer it, is to let those receptive to the spirit world, know their love ones thoughts, both in a clear and often humorous way. The book is a very good read and I would thoroughly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars educationally amazing, 29 July 2006
This review is from: Spirited (Paperback)
ive been a spiritualist since i was sixteen years old, and its amazing that how much one can learn and understand about death and its process. we have all suffered a loss, and this can be very painful, but books like this help people gain an understanding without them really having to 'go to church' etc and so on.

Tony is an amazing and down to earth individual who has developed a skill, but it is not just in demonstrating mediumship that helps, but also, it is in the education that can help so many.

death to many spiritualists is just a door which we cross through at the appointed time, but it is not a barrier! this book doesn't tell you that you must believe etc, it helps you make up your own mind as to your belief.

i recommend this book as a good first step, yet deeply inspiring introduction into the understanding of spirit

4.0 out of 5 stars Where there's hope.., 17 Nov. 2005
By A Customer
As you get older you both look more eagerly for evidence of a next world and become more sceptical as experience shows you the many cheats out for your money. Reading Tony Stockwell's 'Spirited' did nothing to dispell hope of 'life after death' and came over as a genuine effort to pass on what for Tony is a very important view of life. I enjoyed the read and have an increased respect for the man and would recommend the book to anyone. If you have enough interest to pick up such a book you will not be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars tony stockwell is an amazing man, 22 Dec. 2011
This review is from: Spirited (Paperback)
i have read a few of tony stockwells books and others from colin fry,sally morgan,the late doris stokes and many more.if you are grieving for a loved one i recommend you read tony,s books,they will help you to understand life after death is nothing to fear but to embrace your life and make the most of it,because one day you will be reunited with your loved ones again in the spirit world.he is an amazing psychic medium and a warm hearted man who has helped thousands of people all over the world to understand that life does go on after we die!his books show you thetruth about the afterlife and is sometimes so funny,other times so sad,but he is an amazing authur with a wonderfull gift,i couldn,t put his book down,you will not be dissapointed.

Spirited