4.0 out of 5 stars A winner with my 2 year old!
A beautiful and girly toy, my 2 year old loves it! So many people have commented on how lovely it is when they have come to our house. Lots of her little friends will be getting this as a gift. The only thing is that because they look good enough to eat my angel is regularly pretending to do just that, so they are already chipped and covered in teeth marks!
Published on 9 July 2011 by Donna Brewer

3.0 out of 5 stars Wooden lollies
These were bought as a gift for my 3 year old, they look beautiful but the paint work is already chipped after only owning them two weeks which is pretty poor to be honest!
Published 3 months ago by Amy

4.0 out of 5 stars A winner with my 2 year old!, 9 July 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars Popular with the little ones, 16 Aug 2013
This review is from: Wooden Ice Lollies Play Food Set (Toy)
My 4 and 2 yr olds love these realistic looking lollies. I would say its one of the few things they play with every day. I think they are good value for money, although I do have to watch my 2yr old as he is prone to pretending to eat them and a few specks of the paint have come off. I would definitely recommend these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wooden Iced lollies, 7 Jan 2013
This review is from: Wooden Ice Lollies Play Food Set (Toy)
These were a constant source of entertainment over the holiday and I'm sure they will be part of role play in the summer particularly. They are well made and sturdy and I think they will withstand hours of play. The only problem was with the lollies which had a 'bite' out of them... my granddaughter, aged 2.5 was concerned that she was
'selling' ice lollies which had already been half eaten!

3.0 out of 5 stars Wooden lollies, 15 Jun 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Wooden Ice Lolly Set, 11 Mar 2014
This review is from: Wooden Ice Lollies Play Food Set (Toy)
Brilliant. Excellent quality and perfect for small hands. My granddaughter has played with them every day and enjoys sharing them with all the family

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantabuloso!, 28 Jan 2014
This review is from: Wooden Ice Lollies Play Food Set (Toy)
Great looking icecreams/lollies! They are so colourful and you really wish they were real so you could take a yummy bite. My kids have had so much fun with these. On a daily basis my daughter comes over with the tray and offers me an icecream! Recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 28 Jan 2014
This review is from: Wooden Ice Lollies Play Food Set (Toy)
This is an expensive item but I'm try pleased I bought them, the ice lollies are great quality and my daughter plays with them everyday in her kitchen

4.0 out of 5 stars Pricey but good, 5 Dec 2013
This review is from: Wooden Ice Lollies Play Food Set (Toy)
These lollies were a present for my little one. She has had loads of fun with them and I cannot remember how many times I have been served lollies for "tea". They are extremely good quality and look lovely but are a bit pricey for what you get.

5.0 out of 5 stars So cute!, 12 Aug 2013
This review is from: Wooden Ice Lollies Play Food Set (Toy)
Think I bought this more for me than my 6 month old daughter to play with. I know it is for older children, but she likes the colours and picking them up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely detail, 2 Jan 2013
Lovely quality and detail, my kids love them and they look just like the real thing - just don't be tempted to lick them!

Wooden Ice Lollies Play Food Set