Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: Original Packaging|Change
Price:£6.86+ £0.09 shipping

on 31 January 2015
Works perfectly, so helpful when walking the dogs in the dark and clearing up after them. If only more people would use them for the same thing!! I even use it when I clear up in the garden after dark.
on 24 July 2014
Produce arrived in good time and is as described. Quality is good, lights work and shine ahead which is good. I can't comment on reliability as I won't be using it till winter.
on 23 November 2014
Brilliant. I have delighted all my dog walking friends with these. Hands fee for poo picking in the dark And map reading too. Fantastic price and seller is excellent ! !
on 23 January 2013
Bought for two who have to pick their dog poo up in the dark, have you tried holding a dog. a torch and a use a poo bag its nearly impossible. These caps are first rate.
on 12 January 2015
Superb, well adjustable and great for dark Welsh nights. A few people have commented and asked where I purchased it so hopefully a few more sales for Am-Tech.
on 19 January 2013
Bought one for my husband as he enjoys late night fishing and he has found it to be excellent leaving his hands free to change a fly or untangle the cast.
on 27 August 2012
It fits and my hair isnt constantly in my eyes anymore.. Plus it has some top geeky lights on it.

Adjustable velcro means it fits quite nicely.
on 17 February 2016
This is the second ne I have bought for family in the building trade and have proved to be excellent. It is also an excellent bargain for the price
on 1 March 2013
Exactly as advertised. Gives a reasonable amount of light and spread. Ideal for doing small jobs in dark recesses. Would recommend to others.
on 29 December 2013
I bought these as xmas pressies we use them for running at night my partner uses his for work he is a security guard they are fantastic.

See one answered question