Size: N/A|Colour: Black|Change

on 31 July 2011
My wife bought me a "Superdry" messenger bag last Christmas and it's caused me nothing but problems; recently, the plastic coating started to wear off, the zip broke and one of the zip-pulls snapped in half (after 6 months!).

The reason I mention this is because I replaced it with this OverBoard bag...it's identical. I'm not just saying that it's quite similar...apart from 1 or 2 small differences, this bag is EXACTLY the same as my Superdry bag (which I've now returned for a refund). It's quite amazing when you see them back-to-back and there's no doubt that they're made in the same factory. Having said that, the OverBoard bag is way better than its Superdry cousin; the material seems more hard wearing, the zips are much easier to pull AND it's waterproof. I've only used this bag for 1 week but so far, it has all the benefits of my old Superdry bag and none of the flaws.
on 24 January 2012
This bag does store my 17" Laptop, it is very snug but it does fit. I have a HP Pavillion g7 if you want to google some dimensions for comparison.

The bag itself is made from very strong and waterproof material. The only bad thing on these bags as far as I can see are the rubber zip toggles that broke off after 3 days of use.

overall a good bag for a 17" laptop.
on 19 November 2015
I've owned this for 2 years now and it's OK but not much better than that. It is not waterproof beyond a brief shower - the seams are not sealed and they do let it a fair amount of water. The zips are a little awkward to use and the various internal pockets are really not very easy to use either. The laptop pocket has been fine with my 15" laptop although my laptop has got wet on a few occasions when I've been caught in the rain.

I'be been happy to live with it for a couple of years buy would not buy again.
on 9 September 2012
I bought this messanger bag as it stated waterproof.
the first time i used this bag in wet weather there was a pool of water in the bottom of the bag, i put this down too not have fully sealed it.
The next occassion it rained i ensured it was fully sealed. I then opened the bag to reveal the same a bag full of water. I am a professional dog walker and carry items i wish to keep dry but not of major expence, but if i had had a laptop or note pad in it this would have been a costly mistake in purchasing the bag. Not recommended at all in wet weather.
on 2 September 2013
I bought this as a bag for my Dell Inspiron 17inch. I have had to cut the pocket to try to fit it in and have now decided to just abandon the idea of using it for this computer.
THIS BAG SEEMS A GOOD BAG, BUT IN NO WAY IS IT SUITABLE FOR THE AVERAGE 17INCH COMPUTER?
on 7 February 2015
Does exactly what I wanted provides a waterproof container for marine items.
on 8 May 2011
I bought this item and had to send it back, i was told in person on the phone that my 17" laptop would fit, no way will it fit i had to send it back, if you have a 15" or 16" laptop yes perfect but no way a 17".