Size: 5 Litres|Colour Name: Yellow|Change
Price:£10.44+ Free shipping

on 4 March 2011
This range of bags really is excellent. I have the small 1lt one and needed a slightly bigger one to carry a few more things to take boating. They are easy to fold and stow when empty, extremely lightweight and you can really pack the gear in. A safe dry way to carry ones important things for a day on the water, or beach of course! The strap is really practical, enabling you to carry it across the body if you need both hands free for other stuff. I think they look cool too. Would make a nice pressy for anyone into boating/or the beach.
on 16 May 2012
I bought this item to keep my I Pad dry on a bicycle trip to Plymouth from Cambridge. I also used it as a carrying bag while out at night. My iPad, glasses, headphones, notebook and pen all fitted comfortably. They remained as dry as a bone. Fitted inside my pannier easily and proved easy to carry about with the strap provided. This " little gem" has become the favourite item of the trip. Sturdy but light it does the job and I would highly recommend it. Thank you.
on 2 September 2009
Used this bag on holiday great product kept the water and sand out of my camera.
on 23 September 2015
wasn't expecting too much but these absolutely did the trick on our family holiday to spain. I bought some cheap waterproof phone bags and put all our phones, money and car keys in the waterproof bags, before putting them in this bag (just in case!) On one occasion i don't think I rolled the top down enough so the inside was a little wet around the top, but not down the bottom of the bag on the inside. Anyway, didn't have to leave any valuables on the beach while we were frollicking in the water so all good. Try and make sure you squeeze all the air out before you roll the top and clip it, otherwise while you're bobbing under the waves, the bag is floating on the top and trying to strangle you!
on 26 November 2012
I took this bag on a recent holiday and what a purchase it was! We took it swimming in waterfalls, tubing in caves and basically it got hit very hard with water. My camera was dry and safe - really important to me when on holiday. The bag clicks into place so its easy to carry and can be worn over your arm. Great product.
on 20 June 2014
Not used in anger yet but well made, can see where some say its smaller than they thought it is smaller than expexted but I want it rolling over to make sure the contents stay dry as a primary factor.
on 13 December 2013
holds loads, keeps everything dry, looks nice too! good wide strap so it's comfortable and doesn't hurt your shoulder... I like it a lot :-)
on 5 May 2014
Having just got swamped in my boat, this was the only thing that kept my flares & smoke flares dry, Its not that big but very easy to use.
on 19 September 2014
it looks really cool. I haven't had a chance yet to try it in wet conditions though, but I can say it looks very stylish
on 19 February 2012
I took this on a beach holiday and used it every day for the beach and the pool, knowing that if I needed to keep my stuff dry it would do the trick. I also found it very useful as a carry bag when I went out in the evening because it comes with a long shoulder strap; so it got used every day, almost all day. A very handy holiday bag. The only negative is that the real product looks very different from its advertising photos (like the ones on this website). In reality, it is not so yellow as the photo suggests - more a burnt orange, and not so rubberised in appearance - much more nylon. However, still a very good and useful product.