4.0 out of 5 stars Glad I made the purchase.
The game card case is a good size and can fit in your pocket which is great. I expected it to be much bigger but with a nice design it provides good storage for all your DS and 3DS games.

I would definitely recommend this product as it is a good price.I don't see the need to spend large amounts on Game card storage accessories when this is more than adequate.
Published on 12 April 2011 by Sukh

1.0 out of 5 stars Case broke with a few uses
I am very disappointed with this product. The hinges for the interior card holders broke the first time I took it on holiday.
Published 3 months ago by Ian Griffiths

4.0 out of 5 stars Glad I made the purchase., 12 April 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, sturdy game case, 15 Oct 2011
heartilly (Newcastle upon Tyne/York) - See all my reviews
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This game case is great! I had previously bought the Hori DS game case, which was great for keeping my DS game cartridges safe and in one place. I then bought a 3DS, and was a little disappointed that my 3DS games didn't fit in the DS slots in my game case, but was happy to discover that Hori had already released a 3DS game card case so I wasted no time in buying it, knowing the quality of the product. The case is sturdy, and has a little clasp to keep the case shut, and protects all my game cards and makes them easier to carry around with me. What's even better is that it fits both 3DS and DS games in it, so I can keep my games all together. A great product!

5.0 out of 5 stars What a good idea, 10 April 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Hori Officially Licensed 3DS Game Card Case 24 (Blue) (Nintendo 3DS/DSi/DSL) (Accessory)
This item is a brilliant idea. It is small compact and easy to use and it keeps all your games together in one safe place. It also has a holder for an sd card so it fits in to one of the 24 game slots.
So good I bought two more for loved ones.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good little storage case, 18 Nov 2013
Colin Smith (England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
I was on the lookout for a strong and compact case to store my DS games, and this neat little case lived up to expectations. The product picture gives you a fair idea of the compact size, which is also only around 1 inch thick. The plastic casing certainly isn't flimsy and brittle, and has a strong & durable feel. A special mention must go to the two hinged double-sided plastic 'pages' which hold the 24 cards - they are reassuringly thick and hold the cards securely. The plastic flap on the side of the lid closes & secures the case with a snapping 'click' sound. A robust feeling but smart little case which provides the protection your expensive game cards deserve. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it should, and does it well :), 24 Oct 2013
The cheap DS games boxes just don't compare to the quality of the official ones. This one is perfect :)

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 17 Sep 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
i really do recommend this..its tough and is not some crappy cheap make plus for 24 games you can't moan for a £5 its a fair price

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 13 Sep 2013
My son has loads of DS games so this was the perfect thing for him. its nice and small so easy for him to take with him and it fits in plenty of games. Definately recommend

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy storage, 13 Sep 2013
Easily stores all my 3DS and DS games with space for an extra memory card and the adapter to add it. It works really well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Storage, 28 Aug 2013
Stores all my games with ease. All on display, makes them easy to look through.
Small in size, easy to carry around. Durable and easy to open.
Very satisfied customer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice case for game cartridges, 9 Aug 2013
Ordered this one to store my growing collection in one place, especially when I travel. I liked the idea of the SD card adapter, too bad there is only one.
Great simple case for your games, would recommend to all nintendo DS/3DS owners.

Hori Officially Licensed 3DS Game Card Case 24 (Blue) (Nintendo 3DS/DSi/DSL)