on 30 November 2011
These are really good value boots. The full rrp is £145, and as Amazon runs extra discounts on these they are good value for money. I bought the copper pair from a local shop that were slightly cheaper than Amazon, but I was lucky that on the first day of their sale they had one last pair in stock in my size - so I reckon if you like them and Amazon has them buy them now! They are true to size and actually roomy enough on the calf without being bulky. They are easy to get on and off, a really comfortable height, and seam sealed so won't let in any water - I LOVE timberland for this. And they are really fashionable. The copper colour reminds me more of a leafy-gold or ginger biscuits, and there is a lovely yellow and white floral lining designed to help your feet breathe. A great purchase, and I am also tempted to get a second colour as I like them so much and can't see them going out of fashion - but a lady in the shop also said her timberland boots have lasted for years and are fabulous so I don't know that I need to stock up. Dilemma!
on 27 October 2011
So pleased with these boots - they look great with jeans or dressed up with a skirt. I wasn't sure about the colour from the picture but the copper colour is great. They look expensive and high quality. I would definitely recommend them - i've got a feeling they will be my favourite purchase for a long time and well worth the money. I'm very tempted to purchase another pair in a different colour.
on 9 April 2013
I really love these boots, the colour is lovely,a buttery light tan suede. they are well made and very comfortable. They are waterproof; I tested them - I dripped water on one and it just rolled off without leaving a mark. I've yet to see how well they keep clean. I love them so much I bought another pair in the dark olive colour, although I would've preferred black.
on 28 March 2013
I love these boots but unfortunately I had to return them as I have a high instep and it was a struggle to get them on and when I eventually did the top of the boots really pushed in and hurt, a lot, hence the 4 star because I'm standing up for all those people with high insteps that love these boots but can't wear them. :)
on 1 November 2013
I love these boots and I bought them after buying ones from amazon that fitted my calves perfectly. I was disappointed when they came and the calf width was too big for me so unfortunately, much as I loved them, I had to return them. The return cost was £11. I will recommend them if you have big calves but they are too big for people with small calf widths.
on 11 January 2016
I'm so sorry Timberland stopped the production of this boots. This is the 3rd time I get them, they look really nice and with this weather, waterproof is the perfect option. Too bad there aren't other colours available. I absolutely love them. Please people don't buying them as I might get an extra pair in the next few months. ;P
on 9 March 2016