5.0 out of 5 stars It is different!
Debate rages as to whether or not Zippo fuel is superior to Ronsonol et al. With Ronsonol, my Zippo handwarmer is a pig to light and goes out. This doesn't happen with Zippo fuel. With Zippo fuel, it lights easily and never goes out until it runs out of fuel.
With other fuels, I find my lighters have a sooty flame. With Zippo fuel, no soot.
Not exactly...
Published on 26 Oct 2011 by M.Badger

1.0 out of 5 stars didnt arrive
This genuine lighter fuel never arrived, i don't know if it was just me, but if not well then, im not sure what we will do, if your thinking of buying this consult other buyers to see if it actually arrives
Published 6 months ago by ginley junior

5.0 out of 5 stars It is different!, 26 Oct 2011
This review is from: 6x Genuine Zippo Premium Lighter Fluid Petrol 125ML UK ONLY (Kitchen & Home)
Not exactly compelling scientific testing, but sufficient to satisfy my curiosity.

5.0 out of 5 stars bulk savings, 21 Nov 2011
SBno1 - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
I use this in 2 zippo handwarmers, so in a frosty season I can get through a few cans. The fluid is recommended as the fuel of choice, but I certainly haven't been able to tell the difference between manufacturers of different fluids. That being said, this is good quality fuel, it does what it is supposed to do and bulk discount makes this the fuel of choice for me.

I couldn't find any fault in it

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what i required, 5 May 2012
Product came early. Pleased with delivery and all. Fantastic value for zippo fluid. It's definitely gonna last me a long time.
No problem with any of the fuel cans.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works With Peacock Handwarmers Too, 12 Feb 2012
Vincent N. (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I cannot believe I am saying this after all I am using a rival product - Peacock Handwarmers with Zippo lighter fluid :-).
Previously I used only Swan lighter fluid after other fluids let me down until I bought bulk and found myself with a bad batch prompting me to look here.

Well,
I am happy to give Zippo's Premuim Lighter Fluid my thumbs up and I am getting more. Just a shame they went down in price when making my next order. Oh well, that's seasons for you and winter is now coming to an end. March is spring time.

If this can work with a Peackcock handwarmer then it will work with any petrol based handwarmer available.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, what a price saving compared to the high street!, 30 Aug 2011
Pyewacket "czarnowice" (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
I made enquiries today about how much 1 can of Zippo lighter fluid would cost on the high street. £3.25! Via Amazon, you are getting one of these cans for half price nearly and buying six saves you a heap of dosh.

I prefer to use Zippo lighter fluid as it burns cleanly compared to other ligher petrols and Zippo of course do recommend it.

Do yourself a favour and if you have Zippos like myself buy this set, it will last you for ages and ages.

4.0 out of 5 stars Best lighter fluid but expensive, 5 Nov 2013
I find zippo fuel the least smelly to use in handwarmers but the price has shot up since I bought some last winter. I tried some from a pound shop and that had a really horrid smell so am back using Zippo (but will continue trying out any cheaper options). A tin doesnt last that long when using regularly in hand warmers so best to buy a few.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff, this, 31 Oct 2013
Big Ben "fly_mo" (Bedford, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Zippo fuel seems to ignite just that bit better than others, in our experience.
Certainly it burns well, and works fine in our hand-warmers, which can be a bit particular about fuel.
With 6 bottles of fuel we're set for the winter....
Recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Thanks again, 7 Oct 2013
C. Patterson (UK) - See all my reviews
Very happy with items ordered, packed very well. Good value for money, as getting so many tins of lighter fluid.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Chick, 11 July 2014
Well i have a lovely custom Zippo and this is the cheapest i have found the branded lighter fluid at great price, delivered on time and undamaged

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding Value, 5 July 2014
Mr. Nw Mcphee "Pedantic" (London) - See all my reviews
Outstanding value, from a good quality supplier. I always use genuine Zippo flints as they work better than generic alternatives.