on 14 June 2015
I think that wattpad is awesome and very useful. Is is free to use and there are so many good books just waiting to be published. It is perfect most of the time and you can even write yourself!
on 22 December 2015
I think that Wattpad is great. I spent practically ALL my spare time reading and writing on here. Every one is so friendly and welcoming and I even have the honour of being a Wattpad Beta :-)
on 26 January 2015
I have always been a big fan of wattpad, I believe it has given young writers a chance to show their talent. It also shows that the youth of today aren't as useless as adults seem to think.
on 19 March 2015
Love this app, it allows me to write small parts of my book without having to keep loading up the computer, which means I can keep adding to it throughout the day. Makes it so much easier!
on 16 March 2014
I absolutely love this app, I love reading and its got something for everyone! It's got some short and long stories, whatever you like you will probably find something on her to read! :) x
on 20 February 2014
I have written a few stories and poems on here but some writers sure can write! Almost like the PC version but still very good except you receive the messages from other people quite late!
on 22 October 2013
Wattpad is my most favourite thing ever so this app definitely helps with imaging my sorry and reading them! I'd recommend this to anyone and everyone who likes reading/writing! Brilliant!
on 4 April 2015
this is an awesome website for new, exciting, budding authors which enables them to present their work to the public, but are also open to further critique. Some brilliant reads out there
on 17 March 2015
The app is easy to use and saves the place you were last reading on the book. I love to read and most of the books are amazing. There is something for everyone and best of all it is free.
on 25 November 2014
I used to get to wattpad on my computer or by site via Silk, but now this made it easier! Even if there are very few bugs and glitches, they are rare, otherwise great! 😄 ðŸ'ž