5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant
As an avid reader I was spending a fortune each week downloading e-books but this allows me free reading but also found some very talented writers too. Worth a look
Published 21 months ago by Char

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice idea!
If you're an avid reader, this app provides a great source of reading material. You need to trawl through the various subjects and genres until you find something you like. The categories are wide and overlap - but hey the authors are worth reading!
Published 15 months ago by Guy

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 13 Mar 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Hidden Gems, 8 Jun 2013
This review is from: Wattpad - Free Books & Stories (App)
I have been a member of Wattpad with my story called The Richmond Haunting for a few months. I don't know much about the amp, but from what I have read on the site. The stories published are truly amazing. From out of every ten story found, at least seven will show a talent that will make you wonder why that person has not been published.
And the best thing, they are FREE!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars I would recommend, 29 Mar 2013
This review is from: Wattpad - Free Books & Stories (App)
This app is really good, my only problem is sometimes finding stories is difficult, sometimes it just links you back to the homepage every time you click but I spend slot of time on here so I would definitely recommend

4.0 out of 5 stars amazing - perfect for any bookworm!, 15 Feb 2013
This review is from: Wattpad - Free Books & Stories (App)
I've never made the effort to rate an app before, but this one really stands out to me. The books are so varied, some are better than others, and a few are a complete waste of space, but that's bound to happen when anyone can upload books, which is the joy of the app. It's free, accessible, and easy to use. So long as you look, there are some real gems to be discovered! Love this app, highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome sauce, 31 Mar 2013
This review is from: Wattpad - Free Books & Stories (App)
It's really addictive and fun to use. You have all these talented writers that have not been discovered yet and u get to read there books they have worked so hard on with the help of your fingertips. I heard of this website from my friend Esther she told me she on it nearly 24/7 without counting school. She told me I could create and read all these books and its like your own library. I would give it a six out of five because it's that good. I would definitely recommend this app/site to everyone

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!!, 1 April 2013
This review is from: Wattpad - Free Books & Stories (App)
I really enjoyed this app cos you can read and create yoyr own bookz The other advantage iz that you could get it in the internet so thats good news for me as im deffo a wattpadian! ADD ME WATTPAD MY NAME IS sabrinagirl1 23 and read my amaZAYN bookz:):):):)

5.0 out of 5 stars really great!!, 12 Mar 2013
This review is from: Wattpad - Free Books & Stories (App)
Absolutely great app for reading short (and long) stories and for creating your, maybe a little bit hard to figure out at first but very easy to use once you've got the hang of it, AND ITS FREE!! Would definitely recommend this app!!

5.0 out of 5 stars I adore this, 10 Dec 2012
This review is from: Wattpad - Free Books & Stories (App)
I love Wattpad anyway I usually use it to read on my laptop an was made up to find I can now use it on my kindle fire as well !

4.0 out of 5 stars yay!, 21 Mar 2013
This review is from: Wattpad - Free Books & Stories (App)
Finally found a perfect app! Who doesn't love an amazing app, especially when it's free!?! One thing, if you could change the font size and the settings for the layout, even better!

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice idea!, 6 Sep 2013