5.0 out of 5 stars Great for all weathers!
Published on 8 Feb 2012 by Trisha.101

3.0 out of 5 stars Shoes
These walking shoes arrived on time, and were as seen in the picture. They are a bit hard, but hopefully this wil sort itself out with wear.
Published on 23 Feb 2011 by Ms. L. Roche

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for all weathers!, 8 Feb 2012
I love these boots so much! They are a bit stiff in the front collar at first but I wore them every day for a week to do the school run before doing my 2 hour hikes with the dogs. They are warm, comfortable and waterproof. They offer good support for my ankles when I'm walking over uneven ground. The dogs have trod all over my feet with their muddy paws and although I had a feeling of despair at the loss of my beautiful pink boots, they wiped up good as new with a damp cloth! How amazing is that?! I have been over the local nature reserve in the snow and have stayed upright, warm, dry and clean! (The snow cleans them up beautifully). I would definitely recommend these boots for walking. NB: I have narrow feet (D) so I wear thick socks but they may be a tad tight if you have wide (EE) feet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Northwest Territory Boots, 14 Oct 2011
I love these boots. They're very well made and look great. They're also true to size - I'm a 6 and there's plenty of room for thick socks - something you want to know when ordering by mail order, so no messing about with returns. I like the colour choices too, makes a change from the usual dreary colours. As other reviewers have said, they do feel quite hard (although they're not heavy) but I think they'll relax with wear.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely comfortable walking boots, 14 Feb 2012
SRK (London, UK) - See all my reviews
Lovely colour, nice and comfortable, nice looking etc etc. The reason for only 4 stars is that they come up quite large. I normally take a size 5 and these boots are large even with thick winter socks on. Maybe I should have returned them for a smaller size but I have now worn them. They are quite wide fitting, even with thick socks on. Maybe when the weather is warmer I will be pleased that they are "roomy" as feet tend to increase in size during warm weather. will wait and see. I would say that they are at least half a size larger than stated so if you are, for example 5 1/2 I would order a size 5.

4.0 out of 5 stars Step out in comfort, 17 April 2012
These boots manage to be strong and sturdy without looking like coal barges. They are very comfortable, and amazingly light, and they look stylish, unlike a lot of other walking boots, which look purely functional. I do not think they would scale Everest, but they are ideal for long country walks or rambles. I will probably buy another pair at a later date.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cracking boot , comfy and water tight, 13 Sep 2011
Bought these for the Mrs who works all day in boots. These are the only ones that are comfy all day and out perform many much more expensive ones. These boots are beginning to get difficult to track down which is a shame . For the price they last ages , eventually the sole wears out but the boot remains solid - shame you can't get them re-treaded !!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Boots, 16 Jan 2012
This review is from: LADIES NAVY WATERPROOF BOOTS,HIKING,WALKING,LEATHER (Shoes)
After reviewing boots on amazon i deicided to order these ones and also another Northwest leather pair which had decent reviews. After reciving them and trying both styles on i found these ones to be alot comfier and more stylish looking than the usual brown leather - i was initally looking for a leather pair for easy clean and full waterproofing. And can honestly say both functions have been met with these boots, i have only done short walks on wet beeches but these totally withstand the wet puddles and clean up well. Would reccommend - my mother already has her eyes on mine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, brilliant price, 23 Jan 2012
I have had two pairs of these now, one for me one for my mum, both definitely worth it,
Pretty much true to size but if your border-lining between sizes go to the bigger one.

3.0 out of 5 stars Shoes, 23 Feb 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, 19 Mar 2013
With a trip to Scotland coming up, I wanted to buy some cheap yet efficient walking shoes, these were perfect.

Much better than the normal boring black or brown shoe, and with reviews saying that the shoe sizes weren't correct I was worrying I had ordered the wrong size. However I wear a size 7 and they fit perfectly with room for thick socks.

My delivery arrived quickly, packaged well.

I definitely recommend this seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars more surprised than shock, 1 July 2012
I have two very naughty 2 year old labrador and golden retriever. I went through 3 pairs of wellies in one month and many more walking shoes. Read all the reviews and tried few in the local shops too but cannot get a comfortable pair. The shoes arrived within time period. I was delighted to see the shoes were exactly how I wanted (ordered them through my husbands account). They are not as solid as my "boring" leather walking boots but I wanted these boots for walking in the rain and not so much mud and dirt (sole grips is very but but little lighter than leather brown boots). It is excellent value, buy these boots if you want to look stylish (very light too) but still carry on the activities you want to do.
Julia