5.0 out of 5 stars non slip mat
i am disabled and was sliding on one of my rugs in the lounge which was on a tiled floor, this product works and makes it safer for me to walk on the rug
Published on 11 Dec 2011 by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars Non - slip qualities do not last
This was OK when I first got it but after a while the stickyness has gone and not only does the rug slip about but so does the matting. A complete waste of money.
Published on 19 Dec 2011 by Mushone

2.0 out of 5 stars Non - slip qualities do not last, 19 Dec 2011
This review is from: Non slip safety mat anti slip under rug rubber underlay (Kitchen & Home)

5.0 out of 5 stars non slip mat, 11 Dec 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 3 Jan 2012
Clare (UK) - See all my reviews
I have used this for a fairly large rug and it does exactly the job. However check the size of your rug against the measurements of this non slip mat as its fairly narrow in comparison to its length.

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product - I used it to stop sofa cushions sliding off., 9 Feb 2012
Supplier was efficient and the product is excellent. I used it to stop my sofa seat cushions sliding off as I was getting fed up of re-adjusting the seat cushions every time we sat on the sofa. This worked perfectly. I will order more to use on another sofa.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says, 13 May 2013
Bought this product because I'd just layed a vinyl tiled floor in my bathroom, was worried about the rug slipping but with this underneath the rug hasn't moved an inch. Really pleased with the purchase. Wasn't sure whether to buy one or two as its narrow so played it safe and bought two which works really well. Would definitely recommend to anyone with a 'slippy' floor.

5.0 out of 5 stars It doesn't slip!, 3 May 2012
What can you say about a non-slip mat except that it does the job and slops the item slipping about on the surface; it does. My only criticism is that I would like to have been a bit wider, but I knew what I was getting when I ordered it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Non slip, 3 Sep 2012
It Does exactley what it says on the tin I
Put mine under the kitchen rug and it's great the dogs don't slip any moor when they have a mad dash

5.0 out of 5 stars just what I needed, 26 Sep 2011
Amazon Customer (Lincoln, England) - See all my reviews
Used 2 of these to prevent my memory foam matress topper sliding off the top of my bed. I had been fighting it before by having a fitted sheet holding it in place then the electric fitted blanket then another fitted sheet, yet after 1 night the topper would slide an inch to the left, after a week there would be about 5 inches of matress topper hanging down one side of the bed. Searched for a solution on line and this item was recommended, and i doubted it at first but after 5 nights of sleeping and other stuff (LOL) the topper hasn't moved at all, wish I had got them sooner.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 30 Dec 2011
Matt C (Hampshire, UK) - See all my reviews
Cheap price and does what is says on the tin! Only criticism is that the mat curls slightly at the edges and requires occasional adjustment, other than that it keeps the rug in place and stops slipping.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 2 May 2013
Does exactly what it says it does. Very easy to use and very discrete! Will order more at a later date