on 8 January 2014
I really hate messy cables and wires, so was pleased to see a product that could take care of this issue without being complicated or taking up even more space.
To fulfil this purpose they are perfectly adequate and do their job, however:

1. they are overpriced for what they are - sticky plastic hooks. If I get more, I will probably try a cheaper option to see if it makes any difference.

2. the packaging they come in manages to both be difficult to open and offers no protection! Mine arrived dirty and scuffed.

3. the material they are made from is fairly sturdy and not too rigid, which is good. However, I deliberately bought white to be inconspicuous against my furniture, but the plastic is very easy marking and is going to pick up dust and dirt very easily - not ideal.

4. they do not work with lightning cables. The hole in the drop is simply too wide and the cable falls straight through, really frustrating! It also only just fits my Kindle cable, so 2/3 of my cables are falling out, and the other does some of the time!

Overall, the product is a good idea, and when it does work, it does make a difference. For me though, they aren't worth the money for how well they work in practice.
on 27 March 2013
They're adhesive plastic things for putting cables in, they're superb - not really sure what more can be said?

If you have cables that you occasionally disconnect, then buy some.
on 20 May 2012
I've really got a bit of a problem with how tidy the wires are around my house and these really do aid in managing them. I use them mainly on my desk to hold my laptop charger and displayport cable so that I can connect it to the display and they look pretty good. The stickers on the back are strong enough to hold cables vertically - I have on holding a cable to the back of my TV shelf.

As good as the product is I can't help but wonder about the packaging choice. Since the little CableDrop's aren't covered by their packaging (they're just held on with a thin bit of plastic) they arrive with black marks on them, some of which can be cleaned off, some can't. That, together with the fact that they are maybe just a bit overpriced for what they do, I can't give them a full five star rating. However, I'd still recommend them to anybody looking to better manage their cabling.
on 12 March 2013
There is not much to say about this one, you attach it to your desk or anywhere else and it keeps the cables tidy and always easy to reach. I placed one on my desk at work and all the colleagues wanted one too.
on 16 April 2013
These things are ace, I fitted a big HDTV on the wall and the cables are sunk in to the plaster of the wall so it's all very neat. But the cables were hanging down behind and ruining it, so I bought these little things and they worked great. They are very sticky (just press on and don't try to twist to make it stick better or anything), so they hold very tight and hold the wires or cables in place. I put 3 on the back of the TV so now everything is neat and not visible from the front, and I also have a couple on my desk holding some cables I use regularly and usually fall down the back of my desk and are a pain to grab.
on 23 February 2014
Hi, So I Received These And Was Majorly Impressed. The Delivery Was 3 Days Sooner, With Standard Delivery And Was Very Well Packaged. When I Opened These, The Packaging Was The Same As Displayed In The Image And The Same As In Apple. As For The Cable Clips They Were Amazing, When I Opened Them You Could Feel Quality. I Then Removed The Sticky Pads And Have Stuck To Many Surfaces Around The House, With Ease Of Removing Them, AT FIRST, They Are Very Clingy And Are Difficult To Remove From Surfaces, Which Is Very Handy,

Definitely Buy These,
Thanks BlueLounge!
on 26 March 2013
The cable holders adhere well to clean, flat surfaces, yet I don't expect them to leave marks in case of removal.
Just the right size for most electronics cables.
on 3 July 2014
These do the job they're supposed to very well. They are quite narrow so it's a bit of a struggle to get more than one cable into one 'clip' but I have managed to get a USB cable and my laptop charger cable into one.
All in all, very useful. The sticky section looks to have 'relaxed its grip' on the desk a little on one of them but that could be because it wasn't clean enough to start with.
Would have given this 5 stars if they were a little larger for a couple of cables each.
on 5 July 2014
These have spread around my home and office. They are great for keeping stray cables under control.

I particularly find them useful for "floating leads" such as my work headset (which is unplugged from my laptop daily) and the home printer USB. In both these cases, when not plugged in the cable end can be found in one of these clips.

beyond that they keep the hi-fi/game/tv area under some sort of control.
on 25 May 2014
Quick and easy to fix to a smooth surface with no drilling required. The cable can be easily inserted and removed. Just makes trailing cables a lot neater and less prone to snagging etc. I used them to support a mains cable to a fly-zapper at high level from a plug socket at skirting level. A tad expensive but perhaps justified by the quality and usefulness. Will buy more.

See one answered question