5.0 out of 5 stars Even better than the first
Published on 1 May 2011 by L. Frost

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Bad
I downloaded this book after reading the first noval Branded which i found to been a welcomed changed to the books i have been reading.i.e vampires and werewolfs.

Published on 16 Feb 2011 by peps

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Bad, 16 Feb 2011
This review is from: Forsaken (Fall of Angels Book 2) (Kindle Edition)

Forsaken picks up four months after events have happened in Branded, alex and jessica lifes have changed and they are both now living with the consequences of alex's actions. I will not divulge to much as the story line is quite a simple one and i would not like to spoil it for other reads.

What i will say is that i prefered Jessica's charactor in the first noval. She has become a little bit to whiney for me and her mood swings started to irritate me.

What was a welcomed addition to this book however was the introduction of Alex's point of view, which i found to be more interesting than Jessica's.

I am sure there will be another book as the story line doesn't seem quite finished to me and if it is priced as cheaply as the previous two books then i will definitely download the next one.

All in all it wasn't a bad read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Even better than the first, 1 May 2011
This review is from: Forsaken (Fall of Angels Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
This is the second installment in this story and like the first very enjoyable. I liked this as again it was easy reading and enjoyed it better than the first as it was much more fast paced and more things happened. My criticism of it is though that I feel the ending was very abrupt and would like to see one more book to tie up lose ends with the characters. With the way it ends this is possible and feel it really would complete the first two parts of a good story.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely fantastic, 27 Sep 2013
This review is from: Forsaken (Fall of Angels Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
I am absolutely addicted to this trilogy I am unable to put the kindle down. Hooked from the start, I hope that vindicated is just as good as the previous two. The most amazing story of love and heartbreak I have ever read.

2.0 out of 5 stars Get a life!, 10 July 2014
Get a life!
That's what I wanted to yell at Jessica, the female `lead` in the Fall of Angels books, before I was even halfway through this second tale! She spends 90% of the book behaving like an annoying, whingeing brat and the other 10% being a whingeing, annoying brat. The girl's moods swings are mercurial!

Seriously though, I loved the premise of this series which is why I downloaded book two but it just reinforced that the writing style really isn't for me. I had hoped it might grow on me as I`d initially struggled with it in Branded as well but, if anything, it actually got more difficult to tolerate as time went on. I found it to be very stilted, almost how you might expect a child to write a story. Nothing about it pulled me in. I didn't sympathise nor did I empathise with the characters. In truth I couldn't have cared less what happened to them in the end! Whilst I hesitate to say Forsaken is badly written because that seems overly harsh I do think it's honest.

And one further point. As a UK reader, I personally found it a little insulting that the author failed to do the basic research for when her characters came to England. So for future reference, we don't have High Schools and we don't pay for the NHS.

5.0 out of 5 stars Forsaken, 11 May 2014
This review is from: Forsaken (Fall of Angels Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
A brilliant book to read, you need to read the first book then this one to understand what is going on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Forsaken (Fall of Angels), 9 May 2014
This review is from: Forsaken (Fall of Angels Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
Must read following the first book Branded. Really enjoying this collection. About to order Vindicated as the story is heart warming and great escapism.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fall of Angels, 17 April 2014
This review is from: Forsaken (Fall of Angels Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
I loved this book and immediately bought the next book, have reccomended to a friend already, enjoying them immensely, something different

5.0 out of 5 stars Best book ever!!, 12 April 2014
This review is from: Forsaken (Fall of Angels Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
This is by far the best book I have ever read! The story line is doesn't have major events yet it was written so well that u couldn't put it down! Usually in books the description and story tend to start to lack the enthusiasm that they once held in the beginning, although this is not the case in this book! This book grows more gripping with every page; I could not put it down. I would highly advise this for anyone with a vast imagination, for it can be perplexing at times.
Thumbs up to the author because she has done a brilliant job! This book would be great for 12-30 years.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 31 Mar 2014
This review is from: Forsaken (Fall of Angels Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
great kept me on the edges till the end, well done Leary. Can't wait for more of the same. Thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Every word drew me in, 15 Mar 2014
This review is from: Forsaken (Fall of Angels Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
I absolutely love these books !! I would read them again and again!! Intense emotional and exciting
More more more!!

Forsaken (Fall of Angels Book 2)
2.42