5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!
Kettler Servo 800 is great for beginers and more advanced users. Works smoothly, very good resistance, very quiet! Previous bike I had had 6kg flywheel, kettler has 9kg - it makes big difference!!!
Published on 2 April 2011 by Bart

3.0 out of 5 stars Poorly designed interface and computer
Delivery was speedy, but I live on the 2nd floor and carrying the bike upstairs on my own proved to be a challenge. The box is big, very heavy - 35kg - and unwieldy, making it difficult to lift and maneuver up two narrow flights of stairs without help. Assembly wasn't too bad, instructions were sufficient, and took about an hour all in all.

I've been using the...
Published on 17 April 2012 by BattyBonkers

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 2 April 2011
This review is from: Kettler Sinto P Exercise Bike Upright - Blue / Silver / Grey, One Size (Sports)
Really strong saddle so it wont break after a week or two; also good saddle adjustment. Bike was delivered two days after I placed the order. It is mains powered so you need to think where to put it in your house. Its not that big though.

If you know you're going to use it several times a week its worth its price, especially that quality is really good. I am very happy that I purchased this machine though at first I was discouraged by its high price (decided to buy kettler because cheaper reebok bike which i bought several weeks earlier broke very quickly and wasnt even half as good).

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally Satisfied, 18 Nov 2011
I've only got good things to say about this bike :-

Delivery was excellent : dispatched the same day as ordered and delivery either 1 or 2 days later - can't remember which. It was well packaged with good protection.

Assembly was simple, did not take long at all with easy to follow instructions.

The bike is easy to move - simply tilt and roll on the two castors fitted to the front feet.

The seat adjustments are fine with plenty of height adjust and the ability to move the seat towards/away from the handle bar is great - I am quite tall with long arms but getting a good riding position was simple. Easy to adjust pedel clips also worked well.

In use, the first thing that struck me was how quiet the bike was. It replaced an old air resistance bike and so the difference was staggering. The control console is intuitive and easy to use with the settings giving a huge range of options for the type of workout you want. The bike is very stable in use with the heavy flywheel giving a smooth ride. I've read a few negative comments about the heart-rate monitor. Although I've not independantly checked, it seems pretty accurate to me giving the correct reading when at rest and the typical figure I'd expect (150bpm steady) when training.

I've used the bike around 3 times a week for close to an hour each time since getting it 2 months ago and - as the title states - I am totally satisfied.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kettler Sinto aka AXOS, 5 Jan 2012
Bike slightly different (colour and "name") than pictured but identical construction and functions. Easy to put together and took an hour from opening the box to riding for the first time. Can be assembled quite easily by one person but having an extra pair of hands helps a bit! Incredibly quiet, even at ful tilt on max resistance - fantastic if you have a small space or, like us, have it in teh corner of the living room. The computer is pretty intuitive although could be a bit simpler perhaps? As one of the other reviewers said, I also thought some bolts were missing but there are 4 bolts already screwed into the holes on the base of the computer/control unit and 2 bolts in the upright that the control sits on, near the top - these need to be removed and then reattached per the instructions. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 22 Oct 2011
My final decision on purchasing this machine was on the basis of reviews here, and I've been very happy with my decision. Assembly was easy - I thought at one time that some screws were missing, but found they were screwed into the various modules.
The quality feel of the machine is super and the programmes and heart rate monitor all work really well. I am using this to keep fit over the winter months and feel confident this will absolutely do the job.

5.0 out of 5 stars kettler sinto exercise bike, 24 Jan 2012
like most people my first bike was a cheap one that fell apart after a few days. I then bought a kettler which I used for 8 years & although, it eventually failed,(the main shaft holding the pedal broke, which could only be a manufacturer defect, or more likely damaged during transport, the quality of the bike was such that I wanted an other kettler). I have not been disapointed, solid, smooth, silent, BMW quality at volkswagen price. d'ont forget you'll need a socket near by.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kettler Sinto P, 31 Dec 2011
Totally pleased with my choice. This machine is well made and quiet in use. I would have liked the computer to have been simpler, but apart from that I have no complaints at all. This is a first class product that will accomodate people of a wide range of heights...my wife is fairly short but she has no problem using it...Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, sturdy and silent, 13 Feb 2012
I purchased this bike recently and I am very happy with the product.
Assembley wasn't difficult or time consuming ( I can tell that although I was just watching it while my partner was putting all bits together). It took about 40min and bike was ready to be used!
It is very sturdy piece of equipment, easy to use and very silent. I am rather short and read a lot of reviews before choosing right bike. As its seat is adjustable and you can really lower it, bike is excellent for short persons as well as those of average height or tall. We did not have anybody extremely tall around to give it a try yet.
There is quite a few difficulty levels and you can change them as you go. I am on level 4 only but this are early days for me and I am willing to progress soon.
I received black and grey model and I think that it looks very good.

It could do with a bit longer cable and softer seat. Otherwise is excellent product worth money spent. Would recommend it to everyone searching for bike.

5.0 out of 5 stars exercise bike, 23 Oct 2011
Lady "Mugzy Ross" (Ellon, Aberdeenshire, Scotland) - See all my reviews
Very sturdy and does exactly as description. Would recommend. Speed of delivery was good. Definitely value for money. Bonus is that it comes with a guarantee also.

4.0 out of 5 stars Kettler Servo 800 Upright Bike, 28 May 2011
P. Lilly "Lil" (Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Arrives in kit form but not too difficult to put together and very sturdy once complete. Saddle becomes a little uncomfortable after a while so I have switched this for a regular bike one (which fits fine).
Overall, well made and pretty much silent in operation with enough built-in settings to guarantee a good session.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than York C201 Cycle, 27 Aug 2011
Bought the York C201 Cycle first which started to make odd noises after a couple or so days so had to be returned, the experience on the York was below average due to its low Flywheel size @ 3KG compared to 9KG on the Kettler! You won't believe how much difference the flywheel weight makes!

I had never used a standing cycle before and by far the more natural feel goes to Kettler!

Kettler is miles better! Well worth paying that little extra!