5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, my dog hates it!
Published 19 months ago by J. CHAPMAN

3.0 out of 5 stars behavviour spray
This behaviour corrector is ok for the moment you spray it, my puppies do stop barking however you would need to use it continuously for a complete behaviour change.
Published 9 months ago by suzie

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, my dog hates it!, 8 Aug. 2013
J. CHAPMAN (Lincoln) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pet Corrector Spray (Size: 50mls)
Bought this on Amazon as it was quite a bit cheaper than I would pay at the local pet shop. I have a scatty young border collie who goes mad in the car when we pass anyone walking a dog, not good for the upholstery. I have used this twice in the car to stop this behaviour and it has worked well. Yesterday we passed dogs twice he looked out of the window at them but did not go wild like he used to. He also used to jump up at people all the time, I only have to show him the can now and he calms down and behaves himself. I would definitely recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better Behaved Dog, 9 Nov. 2012
D. G. Lindley "yorkie" (east midlands) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pet Corrector Spray (Size: 50mls)
Using this product has enabled us to improve the behaviour of our dog, and I recommend it to other petlovers needing to improve control

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 17 April 2013
This review is from: Pet Corrector Spray (Size: 50mls)
It worked for my dog who has very poor hearing, rescue dog who was very nervous and barked at everyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 1 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Pet Corrector Spray (Size: 50mls)
great best thing ever...lots of pals have now bought and finding the same success.What I have said should suffice extra wording just unnecesary...which is why I do not do reviews...

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a good item to have though if other nousance dogs are ..., 30 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Pet Corrector Spray (Size: 50mls)
It's all gone and we still need it! If it's suppose to eventually stop a dog barking for fear of the noise it doesn't work. However I must stress that our dog is a jack Russell and will bark and bark! I have tried all sorts! This is a good item to have though if other nousance dogs are pestering you while you are walking your dog on the lead. Other dogs don't like the noise and will back off, a good security measure

5.0 out of 5 stars Reall Works For Agressive Dogs, 9 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Pet Corrector Spray (Size: 50mls)
I am a runner and I like to run mainly on footpaths and trails. Unfortunately dog owners like to wal their dogs on the same paths. 50% of dogs are well trained and give me no trouble; the rest are not! I have been bitten, knocked over and tripped up. I tried a "Dog Dazer" (UHF sound) which was almost useless but the Pet Corrector Spray is 100% effective and does not harm the dog. I mainly try to

3.0 out of 5 stars behavviour spray, 10 Jun. 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Use wisely, 10 April 2014
This review is from: Pet Corrector Spray (Size: 50mls)
I have seen this used very effectively and bought it to try and cure my lab jumping up. A friend uses it to stop her collie barking very effectively. However even though it was squirted a long way from my dog, it has frightened him badly and even now several weeks on he won't go near her or her dog. So I have not used it except to try and rid neighbours cats from the garden!
So my advice is it is a good product, but do use it quite a way from your dog initially, to see how it reacts.

5.0 out of 5 stars It works!, 6 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Pet Corrector Spray (Size: 50mls)
This is a great product, works really well at deterring unwanted dogs greeting my dog.
Fabulous - will be buying more.

2.0 out of 5 stars Pet Corrector, 15 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Pet Corrector Spray (Size: 50mls)
My puppy takes no notice and just barks when I use the spray. Just thinks I am playing with her .

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Pet Corrector Spray (Size: 50mls)
Pet Corrector Spray (Size: 50mls) by Company of Animals