5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic
Published on 30 Oct. 2012 by lauren

3.0 out of 5 stars Colornote notepad
This app does the job, fairly useful in as much as you can sync your notes online ie facebook so it is stored elsewhere, different colour notes mate it fun too. Downside, i would have thought you would be able to copy and paste making it easyier to share. All in all a very usefull app.
Published on 12 Nov. 2012 by Teresa

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 30 Oct. 2012
This review is from: ColorNote Notepad Notes (App)
Easy to use. Just what i was looking for an app to make as many different notes as you want with the first page being an index page where you can easily select which one you want to update. To do list is an added xtra that i find very useful. Please note that i have added this review a few hours after downloading so not had time to discover any cons. Indeed there may not be any.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, Smithers!, 31 Dec. 2012
Crookedmouth ":-/" (Somewhere in the Jurassic...) - See all my reviews
This review is from: ColorNote Notepad Notes (App)
This is a very handy little jotter app that allows you to quickly create short notes in the format of the ubiquitous "yellow sticky". Like the PostIt, you are limited in terms of space, but unless you're writing a novel, you wont't have too many problems. It's ideal for jotting down phone numbers, shopping lists or random thoughts.

You can set an alarm for a particular note to remind you at going-home time that you need to buy three pints of semi-skimmed, some potatoes and this month's Heat on your way home or you can pass word protect selected notes to hide your musings from prying eyes.

I run Color Note on my Android tablet and phone and it works well on both and I can synch notes between the two devices (via my FaceBook account). You can also sort notes and color code them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loving this simple and intuitive organiser!, 8 Dec. 2012
mulkraj101 "Mr M Raj" (Bristol, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: ColorNote Notepad Notes (App)
This was just what I was looking for: a simple way to create checklists for things I do, not just in the short-term but for every year. I became fed up of writing everything down in paper note books and then being unable to benefit from my experience because I now have so many books!

My first checklist I created on this note app was Winter Car checklist from a piece that just happened to be on BBC Breakfast just after downloading.

I am a hobbyist web developer and this is something that I have been looking to create for myself for work and my personal organisation, maybe I don't need to as I can see this being very useful.

I am also pleased to see a Calendar and synch to Google, so yet more discover. Simple and intuitive, very happy with my free download!

5.0 out of 5 stars very handy!, 2 Nov. 2012
This review is from: ColorNote Notepad Notes (App)
this is a very useful app, and i like that you can password lock notes! id definitely recommend this. its free too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 7 Jan. 2013
This review is from: ColorNote Notepad Notes (App)
I put this on my kindle and its perfect, my notes get attached to the calendar. I can colour code the calendar so I know which notes are more important than others and which need attention sooner.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect app, 2 Jan. 2013
This review is from: ColorNote Notepad Notes (App)
Purchased this app for my Kindle Fire HD, and it is exactly what I wanted! I have an ipod so I was used to that notes app and this one is pretty much like that! Love it. Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this, 7 Dec. 2012
This review is from: ColorNote Notepad Notes (App)
This is a great app, reminds me of things I would have forgotten without having a piece of paper scrunched in my pocket, also I can delete easily the notes I do not need anymore.

4.0 out of 5 stars good, simple to use, 24 Jan. 2013
This review is from: ColorNote Notepad Notes (App)
really nice and easy to use. i got it on my kindle fire to make shopping lists, packing lists etc. really pretty and clean looking.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great, basic memo app, 3 Dec. 2012
N. Brown (Bristol, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: ColorNote Notepad Notes (App)
Every phone I ever owned prior to my HTC Desire (Bravo) has had a "memo" type app already built in. Why HTC decided that they weren't going to provide this very basic functionality god only knows. However, after digging about on the App Market (or whatever it's called these days) I found ColorNote. It's one of those apps that does what it says on the tin without any bells or whistles. You can enter free text memos or checklists. You can change the background colour, and you can change the font size.

Just what I want ! :-)

4.0 out of 5 stars Very impressively full-featured, 30 Dec. 2012
This review is from: ColorNote Notepad Notes (App)
I was going to entitle this as 'full-featured' for a free app, but I realized that didn't convey the right tone... :)

This is a very useful and stable app. I particularly like that I can sync the notes to my Google account.

ColorNote Notepad Notes
ColorNote Notepad Notes by Social & Mobile, Inc.