1,048 Reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely quality
Published on 19 April 2011 by Tina

3.0 out of 5 stars Very good but can damage the kindle
Very nice cover looks good and protects the kindle well.
Published on 28 April 2011 by B. D. Mcmahon

3.0 out of 5 stars Very good but can damage the kindle, 28 April 2011
Very nice cover looks good and protects the kindle well.
However having had one for several months I found my kindle was losing charge and a trawl of the web said it could be the cover. Phoned amazon and they told me that on some of the early ones it did drain the battery. Replaced my cover with a new one without the problem instantly but if you have an old (pre Christmas 2010) cover and your kindle has problems phone amazon and get it checked out.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely quality, 19 April 2011
Tina (Hampshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Amazon Kindle Keyboard Leather Cover, Apple Green (will only fit Kindle Keyboard) (Accessory)
Beautiful piece of kit, protects my beloved kindle from knocks, scratches etc and looks very good at the same time. The locking mechanism that secures the kindle into the cover is very clever and looks to be safe and secure. The leather is good quality, and I love the bright apple green - very chic and smart. Only reason its not 5 stars is it wasn't exactly cheap - bring the price down a few pounds and it would perhaps represent better value for money and earn it 5 stars. No regrets about buying it though, does what its meant to and looks good at the same time!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice well made case, 13 April 2011
This is a nice, well made leather case for your Kindle. I attaches securely to the "spine" side, and protects the Kindle. It feels much more robust than the E-Reader alone, and I am more confident now, taking it with me wherever I go. The embossed leather feels and smells nice, and the elastic retaining band works simply, but efficiently. I am very pleased with this.

5.0 out of 5 stars love my kindle case, 9 May 2011
I really love my Kindle case. It serves its purpuse very well. protecting my Kindle when I fall asleep reading and it ends up on the floor

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case, 6 April 2011
M. Hashim (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This case is all you need. It hooks around the kindle to the right side where a 'spine' of a book would be, and the clips hold it in securely. The leather looks good quality and the lining is a soft felt to protext the kindle screen. A great case!

5.0 out of 5 stars The Perfect Cover, 14 April 2011
If you're getting a Kindle, my advice would be to get a Kindle cover...why spend all that money and then risk your Kindle getting scratched, damaged, broken? It is especially designed for the Kindle so once it is fitted it feels integrated into the cover. You can also bend the cover back on itself and hold it in one hand, just like if the cover were not there at all. It also makes it really easy to find in my bag as I got the burnt orange colour (which is very nice).

I recommend this 100%. 10/10 for quality and value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent partner product, 5 May 2011
Following the purchase of an Amazon Kindle I thought it was wise to protect the machine. The leather cover purchased has proved to be essential and has enabled me to be confident in knowing the Kindle is protected from coffee table at home, via pocket, to glove compartment in the car. It is invaluable; the combination of Kindle and cover have changed my lifestyle from bulky book reader to Amazon Kindle reader, slip it in your pocket or car knowing the device is fully protected and if you finish a book you can always find another from the same place in the same space. I understand the review is about the cover and not the Kindle however the cover is integral to the Kindle if you like me want peace of mind to carry the Kindle anywhere and minimise damage, particularly to the screen. I wouldn't be without it.

5.0 out of 5 stars a must to have, 6 Jun 2011
The Kindle book l was bought for xmas and it goes with me all over the place the cover is a must l am 80yrs and l found it very easy to use

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 9 April 2011
The item is exactly as described and seems perfect for taking on my holidays next week. Ever since i dropped my kindle the fist time on hard floor i became scared to take my kindle anywhere but now i have regained the confidence to do so. well worth the expensive price tag, and the colour and smell..oooffff brilliant.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Kindle cover..., 7 May 2011
So glad I got one of these. Didn't bother when I got the Kindle, I had one of the 'soft' ones instead (like a sock) - waste of money!
The leather cover is great.
Got the basic one as I don't need the attached light.
Would recommend this to anyone buying a Kindle as it attaches to the Kindle and keeps it securely inside, also protects the screen from scratching etc.
I take mine to work with me (for those quiet times) so it travels in my knapsack with no dramas.