1,049 Reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely quality
Beautiful piece of kit, protects my beloved kindle from knocks, scratches etc and looks very good at the same time. The locking mechanism that secures the kindle into the cover is very clever and looks to be safe and secure. The leather is good quality, and I love the bright apple green - very chic and smart. Only reason its not 5 stars is it wasn't exactly cheap - bring...
Published on 19 April 2011 by Tina

3.0 out of 5 stars Very good but can damage the kindle
Very nice cover looks good and protects the kindle well.
However having had one for several months I found my kindle was losing charge and a trawl of the web said it could be the cover. Phoned amazon and they told me that on some of the early ones it did drain the battery. Replaced my cover with a new one without the problem instantly but if you have an old (pre...
Published on 28 April 2011 by B. D. Mcmahon

4.0 out of 5 stars Kindle leather cover, 17 July 2011
This cover provides good protection & has a secure fit. Protects well from dirt & scratches.
Difficult to use left handed when cover is used.
Makes the kindle much heavier and probably twice the size.

Conclusion. Excellent for home use or when travelling so as not to cause damage, but makes it rather heavy and cumbersome if using say to & from work and you want to keep it in a handbag or jacket pocket.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish looking and does the job well, 15 April 2011
Janie U (Kings Cliffe, England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
Pink leather looks very stylish and the cover holds the kindle better than some of the cheaper covers seem to.
It is very easy to put the kindle into the holder (but not quite sure how I will get it out if I need to).
Just got to get my head around using the Kindle instead of reading a book - must do better!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant in every way, 16 Sep 2011
Buying this on-line was not an easy decision given the price - how can it be worth that much I thought?

Worth every penny.

The cover is a perfect partner to Kindle, the experience starts when you receive the box, you can tell a lot of thought has gone into the packaging, and its really encouraging to know Amazon take your experience seriously. The cover itself is weighty, it feels like it doubles the weight of the kindle. The front and back covers are card re-enforced leather, and feel like they'll last a long time. The elastic strap sits neatly in the front cover, which re-assures me it wont fall open inside my bag.

The latch mechanism it great, it looks flimsy but I tried shaking the kindle loose and it wouldn't budge. To someone with OCD like me, It's easy to get annoyed by poor design or lack of symmetry, but with the Kindle locked in place and the cover closed, the gaps between the front and back covers are equal, as is the overlap around the 3 open sides - Top marks Amazon!

The only (very) minor point of concern is that when the cover is open, the elastic strap doesn't really "fit" anywhere, and can feel out of place when you're holding it, but I suppose most people wouldn't notice.

To sum up, if you have a Kindle, buy an (amazon made) kindle cover.

1.0 out of 5 stars complaint, 19 May 2011
I purchased a burgundy cover for my kindle and within 24 hours the elastic fastner had become detached from cover. not good!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Item, 7 April 2011
Very well made cover for the Kindle, and a good price too. Makes holding the Kindle easier too. Very good buy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, though heavy, cover, 22 July 2011
I chose this cover as I liked the way it attached into the kindle securely rather than relying on more flimsy unattractive elastic fasteners.

The cover does look very smart and appears well-made, which you would expect from the higher price tag. The kindle is easily attached and feels secure in the cover, and is also easy to remove should you wish. I like that the cover can be folded back on itself as this is how I hold it, however it is quite heavy so I often end up resting it on my knee after a while if sitting. The inside of the cover is quite 'grippy' though, so it is easy to do this without the kindle sliding onto the floor!

Overall
PROS: well made; cover folds back neatly; easy to hold.
CONS: quite heavy; more expensive than comparable covers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bit of kit !!!, 18 April 2011
Get one.................. you won't be disappointed.
Keeps it safe even if dropped (not recommended !)
and provides the 'feel' and smell of a leather bound book.

2.0 out of 5 stars Kindle Cover, 9 April 2011
This review is from: Amazon Kindle Keyboard Leather Cover, Chocolate Brown [will only fit Kindle Keyboard (3rd Generation)] (Accessory)
I had my Kindle for 6 months and had this cover. Recently it froze and I was told by amazon that this cover was causing a few problems. I received a replacement kindle and money back for my cover and was advised to get the lighted kindle which is exactly the same as this one only more expensive due to the light. I dont know if anyone else experienced any problems with these leather covers?!

I loved the leather cover just disappointed that it may have caused my kindle to freeze!

I have been assured by amazon that the leather kindle cover has been updated and doesnt cause any problems with the kindle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle keyboard cover, 31 Jan 2012
This kindle leather cover is of high quality and makes reading a kindle seem more like a book as you have two 'pages' alongside as normal.

It was easy to fit onto the kindle and of course protects the machine. I had a choice of colours all of which are attractive, a difficult choice but the burnt orange was mine and I do not regret it.

Full marks.

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality, 16 Sep 2011
I purchased this leather case with a 20% reduction when I ordered my new Kindle. I am very satisfied with the case - a perfect addition to the Kindle. I bought the black one and it makes the Kindle feel more like a book! The quality seems good and I am very happy with it!