Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 19 January 2013
We got a paperwhite each, so have 1 extra screensaver in the packet for spare. No more difficult to apply than others Ive done for Phone etc. Tip of the week : Apply at night when room is nice and WARM. Clean everything for better success.
on 11 March 2013
Easy to put on, no bubbles and now I don't even know it is there! I would thoroughly recommend this product
on 30 November 2012
I'm sorry to write a 1 star review, but I always try and be honest when reviewing my purchases, so here goes:

The problem:
My screen protectors are all too wide to be applied to my Kindle.
It seems that some people have received covers that are too narrow, too long, and too wide. There may be some quality control issues.
Could it be that our Kindles are coming in different sizes?

Good points:
The material does seem to be good quality, the packaging is nice, and it convinced me that they believe they have used only the best screen protector technology, ideally tailored to the Kindle experience, and protect the screen well, I believe they tried, I just think there is some quality control problem.

So, in summary:

I hope if you order this product, you'll be lucky and it'll fit to your Kindle! If it does, I'm sure you will be very happy with it.
The screen protectors from this set apply fairly easily - it only took a couple of goes to get the film applied to the Kindle screen without any major air bubbles trapped, and the little cardboard squeegee included did a nice job of eliminating the couple of smaller air pockets that did crop up. It is worth taking your time cleaning the screen with the little micropore cloth provided because just one trapped speck of dust translates to a really irksome lump/bubble in the film.

Once in place the film is as good as it promises to be, causing no additional screen glare - even under bright sunlight. There is a small gap between the edge of the film and the edge of the device screen, but this is (presumably) unavoidable given the nature of the frame and the need to be able to apply the film without causing large amounts of overlap.

Size-wise these are also a perfect fit for the Sony PRS-T1.
on 6 January 2013
GreatShield Ultra Anti-Glare Matt Clear Screen Protector for kindle.
This product is wonderful for kindle paperwhite. Would reccomend it to everyone with this kindle.
on 13 February 2013
purchased these expensive protectors for my new Kindle Paper White BUT they are too wide and at least a couple of millimetres too short...wasted one already trying to get it to fit...not happy.
on 22 February 2012
As a result of other reviews, I was prepared to wait a good while to receive this, but it came faster than I expected and was certainly worth the short wait! I had left the original protective layer on my kindle screen, to protect it and was obviously having issues with glare etc. The new shield went on really easily, instructions were clear. That's something of a miracle for me as I always seem to end up with bubbles on anything else.The shield works brilliantly. I use my kindle daily and am really pleased with this product. It does prevent glare, fits the screen really well and I wouldn't know it was there, if not for the smug feeling of satisfaction it has given me, knowing that my precious kindle has a protected screen. I definitely recommend this product.As has been noted, you get spare shields as well.
on 2 April 2013
I could not find thr right size anti glare screen for my Kindle Fire so when for this product. I used 2 of the screen protector on the screen and they work perfectly well. I do not get any glare from the sun or lights now. Very pleased.
on 6 November 2012
Would be good but is very slightly too wide for my Paperwhite screen, so there's an ineradicable 'bubble' - an unsightly 1/2inch strip dpwn one edge which will not adhere to the screen. Lengthwise, it's fine - there's a small 'tolerance' gap. Should do the same on the width. Whatever its protective/glare reducing merits, it's unusable on my Kindle, hence 1 star.
on 26 January 2012
I bought these hoping, like all of you for something that would give us a bit of peace of mind when it comes to thinking about our kindle screens, but damn... these sheet protectors are rubbish, here is what I think is wrong with them:

>Firstly covers are beyond useless, they do not fit the screen exactly, they have probably 0.5mm space around the edges and have a curved corner meaning they wiggle around, which becomes eye catching and irritating very fast.

>The screens them selves are far too glossy, I dont know about everyone but I dont particularly want to see a reflection of myself when Im trying to read.

>They are made from those A4 transparent plastic sheets, you can buy from the library for 20p, so hardly a specifically designed product.

>Lastly they also set the text to be slightly out of focus.

To say the least I am very disappointed.
Harry