5.0 out of 5 stars Has been used in so many situations, very versatile!
Published 12 months ago by Anna

3.0 out of 5 stars More concrete than memory
Published 9 months ago by Tim Clarke

3.0 out of 5 stars More concrete than memory, 26 April 2014
This review is from: Medipaq® Half Moon' Memory Foam Cushion Pillow - Soft Yet Firm - Use For Neck, Lower Back, Knees, Legs, Feet Virtually Any Position! (Personal Care)
I bought this for my wife. I had to buy a pillow for myself when I was on holiday a few years ago in Germany as the ones provided where we were staying were terrible. I bought mine in a local supermarket and it was made by Dorma and is a half moon memory pillow which I now take with me every time we go abroad.They don't seem to make them anymore, so when I saw this I bought it for my wife. I thought this was going to be the same as mine, but it is as hard as a brick.

3.0 out of 5 stars not firm enough, 21 Nov. 2012
This cushion is lovely and soft and very comforting but not firm enough to do what I wanted, and that was to support my neck when lying down. It almost disappears!

5.0 out of 5 stars Has been used in so many situations, very versatile!, 22 Jan. 2014
Bought this to help with sleeping while pregnant - between the knees, behind the back (needed something a bit more substantial later in the pregnancy). Took it to hospital & used as a neck support during c-section, and afterwards during recovery, used as breast and bottle feeding support pillow for baby, as a guard to stop baby rolling off the sofa when tiny and sleeping - or just as a head rest while sitting on the sofa at home. We started joking that it was the most useful pillow ever, it came in handy for so many things! Good (after all it had been through) that you can take the cover off and wash it!

5.0 out of 5 stars emory Foam Cuschion, 18 July 2013
I bought this for an elderly lady who had just left hospital after a car crash. She used something similar in hospital and found it very good - so I decided to buy her this. She has found it very good in supporting her knees. whilst asleep.

4.0 out of 5 stars Memory pillow, 7 July 2013
Delivery and packaging very good. This item as described. As I am using this for between my knees it is taking a bit of getting used to. Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant for an elderly woman with osteoporosis-related lower back pain, 18 May 2014
Two months ago my 76 year old mother developed severe back pain as a result of a compression fracture caused by osteoporosis. I bought this cushion in desperation and it has honestly been little short of miraculous. It has offered her wonderful lower back support to the point that the pain subsides after a few minutes of sitting up against it. It's also easily portable and she now takes it everywhere. Not often I would describe a product as a god send but this has been.

4.0 out of 5 stars It has Helped!, 1 Nov. 2011
Thanks for this pillow. It's not completely solved the problem of the painful right side to my neck but it has certainly made a difference and I am sleeping much better. It is also small and light and ideal to take abroad as I plan to do. So - yes, it was worth buying and much cheaper than other pillows that have not been of any use at all!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good buy, 13 July 2012
Very pleased with the 'half moon' memory cushion pillow as it gave me relief and support with my lower back pain. Definately a good product at a good price.

5.0 out of 5 stars cured neck/shoulder pain, 13 Nov. 2014
brought for Hubby who was always complaining of neck problems/pain going into his shoulders so thought I would do the wifely thing & sort it out :) did some looking came across this and glad I did! He has been using this almost 2 weeks now and he sleeps so much better! No more neck or shoulder pain, it sits just right to ease what ever was causing him problems before no longer does now. Well worth it for him to have a good nights sleep

5.0 out of 5 stars I recommend it to people with neck problems, 7 Jan. 2015
I have been using this product for the last 3 years. I bought 2 in the USA and never again used a regular pillow. I have one that is 52 cms long but that size is not available in Europe, at least I have not been able to find it.
I even take my pillow with me when I travel because is the only way that I do not have neck pain.
I recommend it to people with neck problems. LOVE IT.