4.0 out of 5 stars Not the best packaging
Product arrived ahead of time but packaging was just the envelope used to post it nothing more which makes me ask... Why did it cost me that much in postage.... Can't grumble to much as the laces are good quality and not as expensive as others out there.
Published on 17 April 2012 by G1nty

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality
Although I cannot fault the seller, product arrived within 2 days, the product itself falls far below what I would expect for laces that cost nearly a fiver. I have used them for my work boots, for less than a week, to find that one of the laces has snapped in 2 places, on the same day no less. Less than impressed.
Published on 13 April 2012 by MN

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 13 April 2012
This review is from: Round Cord 5mm Waxed Cotton Hiking Walking Work Boots Laces (Apparel)

4.0 out of 5 stars Not the best packaging, 17 April 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Too fat for my shoes, 26 May 2014
Nothing wrong with the laces which are strong and nice colour. I chose badly as they are too fat to slip easily through the lace holes in my shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good laces, 25 April 2014
A. Brown - See all my reviews
They have lasted a good year and aren't showing any signs of giving up yet. They are a perfect length, nice thickness and good quality. Received nice and quickly. Definitely buy again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 23 Dec 2013
Exactly what I ordered so no complaints - Fit my boots perfectly and feel as if they will last as long as the boots. Good value

5.0 out of 5 stars laces r us, 25 Sep 2013
I like these a lot I change laces to change the look of shoes or boots I am wearing these fit the bill top notch

1.0 out of 5 stars fairly useless to me, 16 Sep 2013
item looked sturdy but lasted just 1 week and frayed almost within 4 days. probably ok in shoes but no good for work boots.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality product, 29 July 2013
Fantastic to find a pair of laces that actually fits the boots we purchased them for. After searching many high street stores it was good to find a company selling an extremely useful product, as without them, we would have had to throw away a perfectly good pair of boots. Many thanks. Delivered on time. Would recommend seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 28 Jun 2013
Good long waxed laces. They do the job perfectly. I would definitely recommend them to a friend without a doubt.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not quite 5mm but good quality, 9 May 2013
These were not quite as thick as advertised probably more like 3.5mm than 5mm, but they feel good quality and so far they are doing the job.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›