5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice Baileys Gift Set
My girlfriend bought this for me last year for Xmas.

I have been drinking this product for a number of years and its one of my favourite liquors.

When I tried it for the first time it produced a magical taste and I still experience that taste every time I drink it.

It has a pleasant aroma and its made of whiskey, coffee and cream. When...
Published 1 month ago by PPS076

3.0 out of 5 stars A good gift, but some flaws
Arrived swiftly, making what could have been a perfect christmas present!

Published 24 days ago by Shiv

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice Baileys Gift Set, 3 Dec. 2014
PPS076 (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Baileys Flavours Gift Set (including glasses)
My girlfriend bought this for me last year for Xmas.

It has a pleasant aroma and its made of whiskey, coffee and cream. When they combine they produce a very unique, semi-thick liquid that tastes very smooth, creamy, sweet and luxurious.

It goes very well on its own (with ice) or you can add it to ice cream, hot chocolate, coffee, pudding etc to enhance its taste (there is a full list of recipes on the baileys website).

The glasses that came with these were good quality and have not cracked when washed in hot water.

Although you can get this product in a number of different flavours (Orange, Chocolate, Hazelnut or Mint), I find that they don't taste as good as the original. I usually restrict my intake to 1-2 glasses a week because you can get sick of it if you drink too much of it.

You can also get cheaper brands in small giftsets with glasses however I find that none taste as good as this and it's worth paying that much extra for the original baileys.

This would make an ideal present for someone who liked Baileys.

5.0 out of 5 stars Baileys Flavours Gift Set (including glasses), 17 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Baileys Flavours Gift Set (including glasses)
Bought for my partner who is a Baileys fan. The larger bottle in the middle is original Baileys and then there are two smaller bottles - one coffee flavour and the other is hazlenut flavour - both of which she liked. The glasses in the set are very nice as well and don't look like a couple of cheap freebies thrown in. Would definitely recommend for any Bailey's fan.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for Baileys lovers, 9 Dec. 2011
This review is from: Baileys Flavours Gift Set (including glasses)
My Fiance loved this gift.. he has been looking for a nice set of baileys glasses for ages but could only ever find ones with a single glass in. These are lovely. Postage may be a little steep but he loved them any way.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Gift, 2 Dec. 2011
This review is from: Baileys Flavours Gift Set (including glasses)
Got this to give to my sister for christmas!!

Very happy with it. Wrapped u nicely. Well packaged to avoid damage during transport

perfect gift for anyone who likes baileys.

the glasses are very nice.

however the bottle in the middle is not full size. though it looks it from the photo.

overall very happy with the purchase.

3.0 out of 5 stars A good gift, but some flaws, 4 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Baileys Flavours Gift Set (including glasses)
Arrived swiftly, making what could have been a perfect christmas present!

However, the packaging was scratched and damaged in numerous places (mainly on the front) making the product look a little bit cheap and used. The Baileys inside was very VERY strong for some reason. It was too strong to even drink! I have tasted baileys on numerous occasions so I feel my comparison is reliable. This may have been a one off but it is something to watch out for.

The glasses looked lovely and elegant.

2.0 out of 5 stars Package damaged, 26 May 2014
This review is from: Baileys Flavours Gift Set (including glasses)
Package, damaged on arrival (baileys glasses rubbed plastic exterior) - too late to return as it was a gift for someone else

5.0 out of 5 stars Baileys Gift Set, 11 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Baileys Flavours Gift Set (including glasses)
This item was exactly what I required as a gift for my son. He was very pleased especially with the glasses, nice shape and size.

5.0 out of 5 stars baileys, 4 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Baileys Flavours Gift Set (including glasses)
Baileys flavoured set. Would recommend to anyone over the age of 18. Great gift looks good makes a good presant for friend's

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible!!!!, 2 Jan. 2014
J. L. Morgan "Jordan" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Baileys Flavours Gift Set (including glasses)
Looked nothing like it does in the picture when it arrived and to top it off one of the glasses was broke and sticking out of the box!

5.0 out of 5 stars A1 Delivry & Packaging, 6 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Baileys Flavours Gift Set (including glasses)
A1 Delivery & Packaging This is lovely set of two glasses and 3 miniature Baileys bottles in a set - a very reasonable price, too Took A While To Unpack