5.0 out of 5 stars "The" rechargeable battery...
Published on 28 Sep 2012 by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy!
Absolute rubbish... They became swollen in the charger and melted.
Published 3 months ago by Sean Brechin

5.0 out of 5 stars "The" rechargeable battery..., 28 Sep 2012
This review is from: Sanyo Eneloop AAA 4 Pack Batteries (HR-4UTGA) - delivered in "Mertrado" Safe-Box (Electronics)
Having used Eneloop AA batteries in a variety of electrical devices (cameras, flashlights etc) over the years, it was a no-brainier which battery to go for when I needed AAA's. Not only do Eneloop batteries come fully charged, but they are - in my humble opinion - the best rechargeables you can get. They hold a charge well, are extremely powerful and don't leak if you leave them connected to something when the charge has gone flat.

With regard to the "random" box that comes with these batteries... The box can hold either four AA batteries (when positioned horizontally) or the four supplied AAA's (when positioned vertically). Just a small point but I thought I would clear up any confusion :-)

All in all, Eneloop should be the first thing you search for when looking online for a quality rechargeable battery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply the best!, 9 Nov 2011
I only use Sanyo eneloop batteries at home because they last long and have impressive performance. Ordering 2 sets of AAA from Amazon with good price .. I already had 2 sets of eneloop AA .. Now I have covered up all my home appliances.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best rechargeable on the market, 26 Oct 2011
R. Wilby "Ron Wilby" (Formby) - See all my reviews
Have used Sanyo Eneloop AA's for some time in my flashguns and decided that I would try these AAA batteries in my flash triggers. The instructions for the triggers suggest that they will not work with rechargeables, but to date they have worked without any problems. Now I never need to use alkaline batteries with any of my camera gear.

5.0 out of 5 stars best rechargeable aaa, 13 May 2012
Sanyo have the best rechargeable batteries with the eneloop. I absolutely love them and use them in my battery operated equipment. Keeps its chArge very well and so far zero complaints.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dandy, 3 Oct 2011
Ross Byrne - See all my reviews
Nice packaging, came through quickly and worked from the get-go as advertised. Lasted a good while already in my x41s and the second pair are sitting ready to go.

Massively better than disposable batteries.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Batteries with Very Good Charge-holding Performance, 14 Feb 2012
I have bought quite a few Sanyo Eneloop batteries now and much prefer to use these instead of other re-chargeable batteries. The big advantage for me of Eneloop is their Low Self-discharge properties which mean that I can leave them in devices for weeks or months and still be confident that the device will work when I next switch it on. Eneloop are not the highest capacity re-chargeables available but their discharge performance outweighs their moderately lower capacity in my opinion. I do still use non re-chargeable Lithium batteries for very long-storage applications but other than that it is Eneloop all the way for me. They are good value on Amazon and it is nice to have a good case to store them in (the AAAs do tend to rattle a bit in the case though). Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars All is well but specific box is not practical, 3 Jan 2012
Panouli (Salonika, Central Macedonia, Greece) - See all my reviews
Batteries new type (UTGA) and brand new.

Only the box is not the one shown on picture (probably random, upon availability) and can host AA batteries. Such box size, I already have. So when carried, AAA make clinging sounds. MINOR grunge, almost not worth mentioning. Thus the 5 * on the excellent batteries.

5.0 out of 5 stars Delivery was as arranged, 31 Mar 2014
bought some myself then recommended them to my sister these are really good batteries would recommend anyone to try them

5.0 out of 5 stars at last, 19 Mar 2014
brilliant batteries that hold their charge.
i use mine in a large flash, ( this uses a lots of power) but the batteries keep on and on. My parent got them for a camera and works just as well

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Batteries, 17 Mar 2014
Bought these batteries to replace some original ones that came with a Motorola DECT phone. These eneloop ones were very competitively priced and hold the charge well. Phone is now restored to good working order.