on 21 December 2013
To help me rebuild my health & digestive system after two major operations,This has been help full for my recovery.Bob Naik.
on 11 January 2014
Bought Sanatogen for my partner for his birthday. I remember my dad buying it for my mum as a pick me up so fond memories. My partner is very happy with it.
on 10 October 2011
My wife and I enjoy this wine before lunch when the chores are done, now that we're retired.
Very palatable and capable of a mild glow - splendid.
on 19 November 2015
Many years ago when I drank buckfast , I couldn't source a bottle in the area i was in so found this bile as a substitute, it was rotten and had a disgusting metallic taste , if you like buckfast and are looking to broaden your horizons , don't touch this.
on 17 April 2016
A good traditional product enjoyed by my 90 plus Mum who really enjoys it.
on 17 January 2016
Very Good
on 26 December 2014
Very Expensive I now buy this for much less. no would not recommend buying this on here.

See one answered question