Style Name: Black/50 Pack|Change
Price:£2.30+ Free shipping

on 3 January 2014
I ordered these balloons for my son's birthday party a month in advance but they arrived a month late so useless for another year. If I had realised it would have taken so long I wouldn't have ordered them.

***The supplier has since contacted me to let me know they are very sorry for the delay in delivery and have refunded the cost of the item, which I take as a goodwill gesture and this is appreciated. I can only re-iterate that free is useless when there are no balloons at a party. Prompt service is my normal experience of purchases through Amazon. Everything I ordered from John Lewis in the week before Christmas came within 2 days for free to local Waitrose.
on 27 March 2013
Great product arrived as stated, all filled with gas. At the end of the day its a balloon and done what a balloon does.
on 28 July 2015
Arrived in time great. We were using them not as balloons but as vibrating membranes on yogophones (Single note scrap instruments.) They were nice and big but the latex was liable to tear when manually stretched. If you just want blow up balloons they are great
on 2 January 2014
The balloons arrived before the expected time. The quality was rubbish and they were not 12 inch size. This was very disappointing as they were going on display with other balloons. They also went down quite quickly. Pay more and buy different ones.
on 26 January 2014
These are really excellent quality balloons. We used them for a kids party and at the end we wanted the kids to burst them by stamping on them as part of a game. They are so strong, this was a real challenge.
on 16 February 2016
I used these for a Halloween party then had loads left over so used them at my black and gold themed new year party! Looked fantastic both times, didn't burst or deflate either!
on 8 May 2016
These arrived today, faster than expected. Easily inflated using my lungs and, more importantly, easily tied as there's plenty of length and stretchiness in the blowing end.
on 22 January 2013
These balloons were great quality and arrived very quickly. I bought the cerise ones as well and the two together looked wonderful for our pirates and princesses party.
on 29 August 2013
came in 2 packs of 25 only downside was 2 of the balloons not manufacture checked also had this on white ones
still good value for money and would use site again
on 6 March 2013
the balloons when blown up look more silvery grey than black not like the one illustrated so if you need black then I suggest looking elsewhere and avoid these