Style Name: Latex Angel|Change
Price:£1.40+ Free shipping

on 20 February 2013
they looked great and have lasted days, great value for money * * * * * * * * *
on 24 October 2013
They're great quality. You get a lot for the price.

Honestly, they're perfect for a wedding. Take it from me. I'm a little disappointed at how great the quality is. I thought they'd be the cheap kind, when you blow them up, they'll get clearish, you know? But they're not like that at all.

I was going to put glow sticks in them, blow them up and draw scary faces for Halloween. I put a glow stick in and it did not glow through. I tried a few more sticks, seriously, I'd need like 20 to make it work the way I wanted. They're perfect for weddings or parties. I'm saving them for a party instead. Going to go pound land and buy the really cheap kind for Halloween.
on 17 March 2013
Ordered these for my little sisters 16th birthday party. they arrived on time and was suited for the occasion . I would recommend
on 14 February 2014
worked perfectly with helium and were great for the dance event they were bought for. very pleased with the product.
on 24 April 2013
I bought these for a leaving party. Good product, easy to inflate. They are a nice size and I would buy them again.
on 17 January 2013
Exactly what I ordered. Very good value for so many balloons. I am very happy with my purchase. Thanks very much!
on 17 February 2013
I bought these to go with a particular colour scheme. Ballons inflated well and stayed inflated for a few days.
on 24 July 2014
Arrived promptly , were more ivory than white but perhaps i should have guessed that from the title..but did the job and they did have quite a strong smell ? Should have used a pump rather than blow them up myself ! :)
on 17 August 2014
Excellent price for the amount of balloons you get in a packet, worked very well with the mini helium canister that I have. I still have lots left for my next occasion.

And arrived on time for the party
on 30 May 2016
Latex balloons are cool. They are a lot stronger than normal balloons.

These ones are large and I purchased them to help fill a room for a party. They blow up easy and are strong.

See one answered question