on 13 July 2013
this stuff is moreish may have to order more it go's down to well and they delivery was spot-on and the packaging was superb
on 6 January 2014
Bought this for my Irish brother in law as a bit of a joke Christmas present but the truth is it tastes pretty good. Well worth a try. I'm a bourbon drinker but found it ok too.
on 18 October 2013
Bought this like most people for the comedy value, however I was very surprised to find a very decent whiskey indeed behind this comic label. Well worth a punt.
on 17 February 2013
Given as a gift to my brother-in-law who reported that it was one of the better Whiskey's that he had tasted.
Excellent value considering the cost
on 8 October 2015
bought this for the 70th birthday of an irish relative. Unfortunately all her family turned up as well so the whiskey didnt last long. ah well, always next year.
p.s. the whiskey was a decent blend, quite pleasant.
on 23 April 2016
Brought for my brother in law. We always buy him whiskey, so this was a great fun way of livening up an otherwise obvious prezzie. They roared with laughter to receive this from us over here on the Emerald Isle
on 12 August 2014
As the name suggests, it's good
on 30 June 2013
Brought this as a gift for fathers day, mainly due to the comic nature of the name. And yes it got a great laugh.
Though it didnt quite taste as I would have expected.
All in all its okay, not a great fan, but for the comic value of the name alone top notch
on 27 November 2014
A gift for my father who adores irish whiskey I know he is going to LOVE it! Excellent delivery very pleased
on 31 March 2013
Bought this for my Irish boss for Christmas - I didn't taste it but it was well worth purchasing for the novelty value and she was super pleased with the gift!

See one answered question