Style Name: Fresh Shine|Change
Price:£1.57+ Free shipping

I've bought these for my lovely fiancee's surprise 50th birthday do in May (Shhhh!)

There are 25 balloons that can be inflated upto 12 inches which is quite large. I've tries a few with air (lung power!) and they are very good. Great quality and the yellow colour is nice and vibrant, just what I wanted! On the day I will be using Helium to inflate these so I can decorate the tables with them. So after all is done and dusted I will update this review with some info of how they performed and a few pics! Very happy with these and can recommend

update - 17/5/14 Two years late update! These balloons were brilliant on the day! Very colourful and everyone commented on how vibrant they looked! I'd definitely buy these again.
on 14 August 2014
Arrived promptly within 2 days of order. Panic as we had searched and wanted plain yellow balloons. The pack arrived but displayed yellow balloons with Happy Birthday (which we could get anywhere). Felt like screaming but had nothing to lose so opened the pack to find they were what we wanted - plain yellow.. Had to be careful inflating as they were prone to bursting but they looked great and held shape for days. Good value in the end.
on 4 July 2013
Cheap and cheerful, value for money. Great size and quality for the job, can be blown to large size and not fragile. Does the job and not expensive
on 10 April 2014
no issues with the quality, but the balloons i received were not bright yellow when inflated... very pale pastel yellow indeed. still looked cute for my son's party but i'd have been annoyed if they were intended to match a specific colour scheme.
on 31 August 2013
Did the job, stayed up for the party and delivered promptly. Not much more to say about balloons, I struggled to find yellow in the shops and these were a good price.
on 23 August 2013
Just wanted i needed at areasonable cost. Would recommend and would order again if needed. Around half the normal cost
on 8 May 2015
I was hoping, that with enough balloons I would be able to fly into space to shrink the moon, with my shrink-ray. However they proved inadequate for this purpose, so we used them for our daughter's minion party instead. At which they were great!
on 28 June 2014
balloons were good quality, did not pop when filled. No duds in the pack, thank you very much for the quality check process you guys have in place
on 14 May 2014
These are a lovely colour and a good size. We wanted them to put around a stall for our Brownie unit and the colour was perfect!
on 31 August 2015
Good quality balloons , were easy to inflate and ,last stayed looking good for one week. No duds in the pack . Although the pack said that they were stamped with happy birthday they were in fact plain which is what I had ordered .Went looking for yellow balloons for a party and failed to get any from the High Street - on line was much better and easy option.

See one answered question