on 4 August 2013
I would recommend buying this product as it is so cheap. The coasters and box are beautifully carved and look absolutely amazing. However, one draw back is that the coasters warp over time resulting in a wobbly base for your tea cup resulting spilling hot tea on the coaster, resulting in more warping! I don't know is this a result of the wood not being dried out enough or something but it's something that became apparent over time.

TBH though, I'm just going to buy another set as I've had them over a year and it's only no I'm thinking of replacing them.
on 4 September 2013
look nice, but most are warped and have scratched my table that i was trying to protect. not great. one more word..
These coasters look really good and work really well. They look absolutely brilliant on our coffee table. They were one of my favourite Christmas presents!

They are made out of rosewood, and to make them that extra bit special are hand crafted / made. Every coaster has been engraved with a large circle and four flowers on each. Because they are handmade, each coaster is unique and has a slightly different appearance.

The box which they can be stored in is also lovely. It is engraved with a coffee cup. I really like the black metal on the corners - the whole thing looks really good and very expensive!

In use, they do their job well. They don't stick to cups when you lift the cup, and they do work with regard to keeping hot things off you table. They perform well.

Recommended
on 2 March 2016
The Coasters that turned up were not the pictured item. They are light and flimsy, the design is differrent to the design described, there is no banding around the box, which is already loose and coming apart.

Very disappointed.

Do not waste your money purchasing this.
on 2 June 2013
These coaster are of reasonable quality. They exhibit individual patterns and marks, which you'd expect on a natural material. They were bought as a gift and were well received. The only negative comment I have about these coasters, is that they slide quite easily on some surface types. A bit of felt on the underside or four rubber feet in the corners wouldn't have gone a miss.
on 25 January 2013
I ordered these coasters for when i move out.
The wood is so solid, and smells really nice also (bit weird that i sniff the wood!)
the carvings are beautiful, and very unique. Bohemian looking!
Would really go with anything. Large, so decent for those big mugs too.. which I am very fond of.
I recommend these coasters to anyone who fancies something different, or are looking for a coffee table centerpiece.
Very Happy.
on 4 March 2013
I ordered this product mainy for the box, which I was very happy with. The coasters aren't very good, but I won't be using them, I have other coaster & need the box to put them in. They were delivered well before the estimated date so was very impressed with that.
on 20 February 2013
I am very disappointed with these coasters. Three of them out of the six are not level at the base so when I place my mug on it they wobble which causes the tea to spill. Waste of money.
on 6 March 2015
The coasters are wonky and wobbly so I wouldn't buy again.
on 30 October 2013
These coasters have such character to them. doesn't look brand new but thats part of the charm.
the stand could hold more coasters but that's just being picky. would defi recommend.

See one answered question