5.0 out of 5 stars Gaming on the PC
I bought this controller solely for gaming on my PC, as i don't own an xbox360. And really mainly to play Skyrim, as i didn't like how it controlled on the PC. The interface felt like it was made for console too much.

I am actually surprised how many games actually work with it out of the box! Titles like Skyrim, GTA 4, Overlord, Borderlands and Saints Row 3...
Published on 15 Dec 2011 by R. Degen

3.0 out of 5 stars Perfect controller with use on Windows, however Up button on the D-Pad arrived defective
I had to purchased a new Xbox 360 controller for my PC as during playing Dark Souls i accidentally destroyed my RB button so for Dark Souls 2 i purchased a new controller. Whilst the controller works fine and also matches my system it arrived defective with the Up button on the D-Pad been defective, this is only a small issue but chose to stick it out.

The...
Published 4 months ago by A. Trott

‹ Previous | 1 2 390 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars PC games mastered., 29 Dec 2012
This review is from: Official Xbox 360 Common Controller for Windows - Black (PC) (Accessory)
I love playing computer games but was often made to look like a fool...
This games controller really does work with PC games. Previous controllers would sometimes work or would not link up with the program in a worthwhile manner. My controller was well packed, speedily delivered and at a good price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great straight out of the box, 10 Nov 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Worked straight away after installation with fallout 3, oblivion and skyrim. I recommend to anyone who is thinking of using xpadder or similar software, it's really easily detected and connects easily. Next day delivery, smooth process.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic controller!, 10 Oct 2011
M Rahman "UnknownPsyche" (New Heaven) - See all my reviews
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Glad that I bought this original controller instead of others. I am using Windows 7 64-bit version and installed the software that came with. It's working perfectly. No complaint. Highly Recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 1 Jan 2013
Work well on pc and x360 too. Long wire, so you don't need to be near the pc/console for use it

5.0 out of 5 stars Loving it playing it on my Laptop, 12 Oct 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I have been thinking of buying a gaming console for a while but due to my other hobbies taken the priority always, i thought of finding a way to compensate my desire to enjoy gaming on laptop Levono T410 running my Windows 7 64-Bit. IT works like a charm and I am really enjoying playing those games I grew up playing. It is a great value for money and your enitre gaming experience will be transformed if you hook your laptop to your TV and play using this controller.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as described., 9 Sep 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
There are too many reviews for the Xbox 360 controller, so I will skip it.
The product is as described. Worked out of the box for my Windows laptop and Nexus 7.
One of the best deals out there.

5.0 out of 5 stars Windows 8 compatible!, 21 Aug 2013
Ernie (Kent) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I've always used Sony Playstation controllers with a USB adaptor for PC gaming and never had any issues with them until I upgraded to a Windows 8 PC, the PS adapter I had been using on Vista and Windows 7 64 bit was instantly detected by Windows 8 but just would not work. I then bought a used PS3 controller and installed the MotioninJoy Playstation driver, connected via USB and had similar issues though this time some controls worked, some died during gameplay and some games just didn't work at all.

As a last resort I bought this and I'm pleased to say it worked on a Windows 8 machine out of the box with no drivers. I just plugged it in and was playing within a minute.
Painkiller, Saints Row 2, Saint's Row: The Third and GTA IV all played without any problems at all, and the feedback/vibration worked on the controller without any configuration or driver installation. I really don't know why Microsoft haven't updated the packaging, system information or website to show the controller is compatible with Windows 8.

This is the first time I've ever used a Xbox 360 controller and it has a nice solid feel about it, a nice balanced weight and unlike a lot of 3rd party controllers it doesn't feel cheap and nasty and it comes with a decent 3 meter (9.8ft) length cable. From a personal point of view I still prefer the Playstation controller, though until someone figures out a simple and reliable 'plug and play' method of using a PSx controller on Windows 8 then this is the best alternative.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, 27 Dec 2013
Want to save a 5er??? Buy the pc pad, and use in the xbox.

xbox pad £25
pc pad £20

Same pad.

4.0 out of 5 stars So Handy, 28 Mar 2013
Has made life so much easier when playing games on my PC, I've only had it a week and already I feel it was worth the price! Also handy for when my wireless controllers are out of battery. Great but for PC and console gamers alike!

5.0 out of 5 stars Xbox 360 controler, 14 Dec 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Been looking for a game pad for my pc for a while to play games like splinter cell and sonic, so I looked for none other than the offical microsoft game pad. To sum it up great controler nice feeling trigers,joystiq and works with my xbox 360 as well result fast delivery to round it off 5/5

‹ Previous | 1 2 390 | Next ›

Official Xbox 360 Common Controller for Windows - Black (PC)
Official Xbox 360 Common Controller for Windows - Black (PC) by Microsoft (Windows 2000 / 98 / Vista / XP)