Format: DVD|Change

on 25 May 2015
Been meaning to get into this for a long time, when Hawaii is the backdrop I'm usually sold.
Just finishing the first season and it's good, typical cop style show but with the bonus of Hawaii as one of the stars, yep, it's generic but it's done well.
on 23 July 2014
I've fallen in love with this series and cannot wait until the latest series is released on DVD in the UK not to mention when the next series starts up. I'm a box set addict and this is definitely one I'll hopefully be collecting for some years!!
on 20 January 2015
Absolutely love this, plently of action and great story lines and actors with many familiar faces throughout. The relationship between Steve and Danno is brillant and adds great humour! Totally hooked, about to season 4! Would highly recommend.
on 2 November 2014
Didn't fancy this when it first came out but started watching season 4 on the telly!!!! Loved it so have now bought from the beginning.
Great banter between Steve and Danny and great story lines, just about to order Season 3 ... 5/5
on 21 June 2016
I loved the original series so it took me a while to get into this remake but after seeing a few episodes I'm hooked and now buying the DVDs that will sit along the original love the actors and the banter is great they make a great team
on 6 April 2016
Fantastic show 😀 I didn't start to watch it at the beginning, started to watch it from series 3 and got hooked so started to watch it from the first ever series. Always look forward to watching series 6 on a Sunday night :)
on 18 January 2016
what can I say I watched this because Alex O'Loughlin but the rest of the cast are amazing I have watched this so many times I think I know the words of by heart. I will definitely be buying the rest of the seasons.
on 13 April 2015
I do like this, but sometimes it looks like a very long ad for Chevrolet! talk about product placement! apart from that Hawaii Five-0 is a good show, with decent story lines, good actors and stunning scenery.
on 6 April 2014
Although a remake, I don't remember the original so I am basing my rating on being a new viewer. I love the main characters and supporting characters and watching further series on tv and still enjoying it
on 6 December 2013
I am so glad to finally get this on DVD, i love the show, would always watch it when it's on TV, but I hate having adverts in TV Shows or movies, so glad that i can watch this without stupid adverts